PWD 457: God-Queen Io's accession is upon us.

Nothing is free in this world, who you gonna smash?

• Sasha Banks (But she's bald)

• Alexa Bliss (But she has Vagina dentata)

• Charlotte (NXT Charlotte *shudder*)

• Naomi (But the Usos film you Maddox style)

• Bayley (But that ass is gone and she only talks in baby talk)

• Everyone (But you lose the ability to nut)

• Nobody (But Nia Jax dutch ovens you for a week)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Funkadactyl who isn't Naomi has incurred the wrath of the Social Justice Warriors when she told TMZ that she doesn't date black guys, she prefers white guys.

She's now a racist.

The Funkadactyl who isn't Naomi has incurred the wrath of the Social Justice Warriors when she told TMZ that she doesn't date black guys, she prefers white guys.

She's now a racist.
Stuff like that is the reason why every celebrity gives robotic answers in interviews. Better off to give the most neutral answer ever than to deal with any of it.

She's now a racist.
<{monica}>

Listening to JRE with Tony Hinchcliffe and Joe said he would be interested in doing a WWE wrestling companion for a big show. That'd be fun.

She's now a racist.

A handful of apoplectic SJWs doesn't mean she's being persecuted or anything.

I think people too easily conflate the signal and the noise. There'll be a minor stink that literally exists only on Twitter and maybe Tumblr for a few hours.

Listening to JRE with Tony Hinchcliffe and Joe said he would be interested in doing a WWE wrestling companion for a big show. That'd be fun.
Only if he has someone wrestling related on with him to help break it down. Otherwise it'll just be him, Schaub and Eddie shitting on wrestling for 3 hours. Only we get to do that damn it!

She's now a racist.

She's one of those people who are obsessed with having mixed children, she's not too far off honestly. Also anytime someone has to use the "everyone has preferences" line, I have to call bullshit. Of all the preferences I have, skin color ain't on the list.

A kid asks Austin what he thinks of Goldberg.

She's fucking black but doesn't date black guys? That's weird.

God, I can't believe I now have that information in my head. Today May 16, 2017 I found out the shitty funkadactyls dating preferences...

She's fucking black but doesn't date black guys? That's weird.

God, I can't believe I now have that information in my head. Today May 16, 2017 I found out the shitty funkadactyls dating preferences...

You forgot to thank @Smigg for sharing this wonderful tidbit of information.

Kendo stick on a pole match?

giphy.gif
Should be a dildo on a pole match. Winner straps on and punishes the loser.

Only if he has someone wrestling related on with him to help break it down. Otherwise it'll just be him, Schaub and Eddie shitting on wrestling for 3 hours. Only we get to do that damn it!

Think he said he'd be doing it with that Hinchcliffe dude. He seems to be a wrasslin' fan.

love the Goldy/Crews heel turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back