• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!

43945-1232112.png
@Minotauro Rex
Masvidal? Really? <3>

And the Pens game going to OT.

I FUCKING KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

STAN BUSH!

EVERYBODY LOVES A WINNER!

Kickboxer shoutout... ok, now I am pulling for this motherfucker!

Nah. His Tdd is vastly overrated and once Maia gets ahold of him it's gonna be a long night for gamebred

Well, we'll see, eh?

I am ok with either winning, I have no loyalty either way, just what I picture happening.

I doubt I am gonna stay up and watch the whole card, it is already 3:18 am, so I may miss the fight tonight anyway, watch it tomorrow.

And steroids. Everything is better with steroids. bork1}
If it's a level playing field, sure. But there will always be those who refuse to take them.

Which is why I think there SHOULD be some extra respect for those actual fighters who don't, but still find a way to be on top at some point against others who indulged. Then again, theres really no way of knowing whatsoever, is there? I could have this view of Shogun or BJ Penn as these magical, clean fighters who beat other juice heads until they didn't, but they could be juicing the whole time.

Everyone juices. Let them juice bro.

If it's a level playing field, sure. But there will always be those who refuse to take them.

Which is why I think there SHOULD be some extra respect for those actual fighters who don't, but still find a way to be on top at some point against others who indulged. Then again, theres really no way of knowing whatsoever, is there? I could have this view of Shogun or BJ Penn as these magical, clean fighters who beat other juice heads until they didn't, but they could be juicing the whole time.

Everyone juices. Let them juice bro.
Too hard to tell who isn't on them I just assume everybody except hunt, nelson and the flyweights are.

I'd rather have my close personal friend Dom Cruz to commentate more than DC. He texted me earlier and said he would of did it but he had some movie dealings he had to do.

I'd rather have my close personal friend Dom Cruz to commentate more than DC. He texted me earlier and said he would of did it but he had some movie dealings he had to do.

Cruz, Mir, even Stann.

Hell, get Bisping down there.

It seems as though even at 20-3 and on a 10 fight win streak, David has branched out to stronger competition in the UFC.

Not a good start to the main card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back