PWD 456: Pay Up Deezy

Will deezy pay up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Alvarez has such a beastly chin.

Didn't know they had changed the 3 points of contact rule in regards to being "downed".

Also, who the fook is Wadtucket and, why does he like every single post in the PBP thread!?

And ThreeTrees, for that matter. Are they bots?

DC and Joe keep talking over the important info.

And Herb Dean fucks up another fight.

Poirier says he can see now but told the doctor he was blurry.

If you want to keep fighting and win, then lie. But maybe he thought itd be a DQ.

From champ to prelim fuckery

Knees on the ground should be entirely legal. Come on son, that's real life.

Knees on the ground should be entirely legal. Come on son, that's real life.
I understand why they're not, as bad as boxing and football are getting the CTE arguments, UFC is right there and having gruesome knees would hurt it even more. But I'd prefer knees in those situations, because now we have people "playing the game" and causing controversial ends just because someone threw a knee at the wrong time.

I understand why they're not, as bad as boxing and football are getting the CTE arguments, UFC is right there and having gruesome knees would hurt it even more. But I'd prefer knees in those situations, because now we have people "playing the game" and causing controversial ends just because someone threw a knee at the wrong time.

It makes sense in a ring. You can't pin a guy against the ropes and knee them real hard much more than once. But fuck it man, let knees bang bro!

@Minotauro Rex correct me if I got the details wrong, but deezy was sure Sasha would step out on her marriage in a year's time, Rex bet she wouldn't ... and it's been a year's time with no reports of infidelity.

Pretty much except the bet was with moonwolf lol

It makes sense in a ring. You can't pin a guy against the ropes and knee them real hard much more than once. But fuck it man, let knees bang bro!
Loving PRIDE and unfiltered fights with less politics involved, yeah I'd prefer knees to people playing the game.

Pretty much except the bet was with moonwolf lol

Bunch of racists ITT, eh? Getting you and moonwolf mixed up, thinking the current Daivari is the same as the old one, thinking all black women are the same!

Shame on you!

Bunch of racists ITT, eh? Getting you and moonwolf mixed up, thinking the current Daivari is the same as the old one, thinking all black women are the same!

Shame on you!

Count Zero is racist CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back