PWD 456: Pay Up Deezy

Will deezy pay up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Stipe already has concussed brain talk.

It's something special when you're that hateable and you don't even have to be able to cut good promos. Roman Raw after mania esque.

Difference is, I think a solid 80% of those who boo Roman are people going along for the ride/doing it cos they don't like his character or the booking. Which, while I think is silly a lot of the time, is fine.

Jones is a guy who could have killed himself or others cos of drunk driving, nearly DID kill someone in a car accident while on drugs, if I recall was caught street racing not long after his driving suspension had been lifted, has been busted for drug use in his sport and, is still somehow allowed to not only come back at all, but come back and fight for the title.

So yeah, fuck that guy. Piece of shit.

JDS aged more in four years than Fabricio has in fourteen.

Difference is, I think a solid 80% of those who boo Roman are people going along for the ride/doing it cos they don't like his character or the booking. Which, while I think is silly a lot of the time, is fine.

Jones is a guy who could have killed himself or others cos of drunk driving, nearly DID kill someone in a car accident while on drugs, if I recall was caught street racing not long after his driving suspension had been lifted, has been busted for drug use in his sport and, is still somehow allowed to not only come back at all, but come back and fight for the title.

So yeah, fuck that guy. Piece of shit.
Heat is Heat brother. I don't want jones not to fight though, I want to see Cormier take him out.

Alvarez/Poirier best deliver!

Thug-Jitsu reference, nice, good old Yves Edwards.

He was supposed to donate the money to some kids charity. Deezy hates dying children!

Someone needs to quiet their bitch

EDDIE! EDDIE! EDDIE!

43945-1232112.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back