PWD 455: Save us Jinder

Struggle has more credibility. Best for business<33>

I don't dislike you dude. If the group decides they prefer your thread we'll do it

I don't dislike you dude. If the group decides they prefer your thread we'll do it

giphy.gif

Post 1000 makes the thread. It's always been that way. 150 post say they liked me enough.
[<diva4}

I thought we were supposed to discuss wrestling in here and break each other's balls. What's with the politicking and idiocy?

I thought we were supposed to discuss wrestling in here and break each other's balls. What's with the politicking and idiocy?
politicking seems to happen in the pwd when certain people make the thread

Smackdown was much better then Raw. Everything was story driven and got straight to business. None of this comedy idiot gets to play GM crap.

Those 5 seconds we got of Orton and Owens got me excited for a feud down the road. Owens immediately brought out the entertaining side of Orton.

Oh shit this is my first time here. This thread has a better mascot. #blackguyallsuprused

Bubba needs to start making the BWD, Bubba Wrestling Discussion.

Bubba needs to start making the BWD, Bubba Wrestling Discussion.

I thought he did that before with his own forum. But I wasn't really a PWD poster back then I don't know the details.

<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}>

Guys fighting over rights to the thread

None of these faygos know how to grab the brass ring.

This one botched the OP, Struggle's botched the order of the op.

I might make weeb threads, but at least they follow the formula!

Back