PWD 455: Save us Jinder

The current WWE champion was only able to do 3 fucking moves to Brock.

Pathetic

Pathetic
the thing i hated about that match is that it could have been a really good match between thos 2 if they went back and forth and nope that is not what we got

Pathetic

The current UFC FW champion was able to do 0 moves on the previous FW champion ... but the current champion is still the FW GOAT.

bork1}

the thing i hated about that match is that it could have been a really good match between thos 2 if they went back and forth and nope that is not what we got

Orton is tall and big enough to be able to make it back and forth. He's the second top guy of the last decade.

WWE fucked that up big time.

They're both damn good workers when they want to be. Great even when they turn it up. But we wouldn't still be talking about a "really good" match they had at that show, just sayin'.

I think there are 2 incidences which made Orton afraid of leaving the ground. The Mr Kennedy incident

And the WM 30 RKO where he lands on a tv monitor.

Now the guy is gun shy and only uses his 4 moves of doom.

I am only posting in here once, because I know I will not need to post much, as Bubba will just shitpost this turd to 1000 in no time.

0LfD9ijRgeSTfYHL6QOi_Elephant%20Kick%20Dude.gif

I am only posting in here once, because I know I will not need to post much, as Bubba will just shitpost this turd to 1000 in no time.

0LfD9ijRgeSTfYHL6QOi_Elephant%20Kick%20Dude.gif

The only way this thread is getting to 1000 is for someone to put a point of view that riles him up. Otherwise this thread will be here till after Backlash. :(

how did ppl take khali as champ that was around the time i really was not watching

how did ppl take khali as champ that was around the time i really was not watching
Everyone else on Smackdown kept getting hurt (Edge, Taker, Batista) or popping for steroids after the Benoit thing happened (Kennedy).

Back