PWD 455: Save us Jinder

Everybody betrayed Becky, though, so she'd have the same problem if she joined the other chicks. It's like prison - pick the gang you can exist with the least bad, keep your head down, and hope you live to see the outside again some day.

She betrayed Bayley I believe. But then again everyone betrays Bayley.

MR. TITO STRIKES BACK - More on WWE's Jinder Mahal Push

......Let me say this... I saw that Smackdown match between Jinder Mahal and Sami Zayn... That match SUCKED... Everybody on the entire roster has had great matches with Sami Zayn and yet Jinder looked like an amateur. Mahal was struggling against Sami Zayn and just looked awkward throughout the match. How? If Jinder Mahal struggled against a guy who acts like a bump machine for everyone, how will he do against Randy Orton? Orton doesn't like to leave the ground or get slammed and yet he's very controlling of the flow for his matches. Lots of chinlocks... Orton needs someone who is athletically gifted as him to keep up, which is someone like AJ Styles. Their match from Smackdown was damn good, by the way.

Pretty accurate. Especially about Orton.

......Let me say this... I saw that Smackdown match between Jinder Mahal and Sami Zayn... That match SUCKED... Everybody on the entire roster has had great matches with Sami Zayn and yet Jinder looked like an amateur. Mahal was struggling against Sami Zayn and just looked awkward throughout the match. How? If Jinder Mahal struggled against a guy who acts like a bump machine for everyone, how will he do against Randy Orton? Orton doesn't like to leave the ground or get slammed and yet he's very controlling of the flow for his matches. Lots of chinlocks... Orton needs someone who is athletically gifted as him to keep up, which is someone like AJ Styles. Their match from Smackdown was damn good, by the way.

Remember what happened last time Randy thought he'd sandbag suplexes.

Everybody betrayed Becky, though, so she'd have the same problem if she joined the other chicks. It's like prison - pick the gang you can exist with the least bad, keep your head down, and hope you live to see the outside again some day.
Can there be hla in the showers too?

Pshh, more like Sami couldn't put on a good match with Jinder.
oYozJj.gif

Once again I ask the PWD is excuse my ignorance but who is Curtis Axel and why is it ok that he uses the music of the "perfect one" ?

Mahal should beat up Miz and steal his upside down WWE logo gimmick

Once again I ask the PWD is excuse my ignorance but who is Curtis Axel and why is it ok that he uses the music of the "perfect one" ?

He beat both Cena and Triple H in his first two matches and he was a Paul Hayman guy!

This is the reason Orton has the title. As a thank you for letting Bork Laser open you uphardway. Thanks for being a good sport Randy!
Jericho was willing to fight brock lesnar give that man the title. I hope it's over soon but I fear at least another month.

This is the reason Orton has the title. As a thank you for letting Bork Laser open you uphardway. Thanks for being a good sport Randy!

If only they had a back and forth entertaining war. What we got was absolute crap and it killed the atmosphere that night. What people wanted was a blood bath war with Orton going nuts no matter how the ending played out, no excuses for such a boring match. Now the guy who looked like a total bitch is the WWE champion well the guy who killed him is the Universal champion.

In Kayfabe: Universal title > WWE title and it's all because of that shit one sided beat down.

The WWE can't even make Orton look legit. That's pathetic no matter what you think of him.

Back