• RIP in piece

• Only if the liberals let him live

• Probably but he'll just get dubbed again

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayyy girl ayyy let me gitta pikachu

17991302_613614915502269_9101458763025056377_o.jpg

Also nerdy girls are the best. 90% of the time, under the frumpy clothing and really specific Sci-Fi knowledge, they're sexual Tyrannosauruses waiting to give up the booty. I fucks with that.

Jinder is a solid wrestler, cuts a decent promo, and clearly got the memo about showers, weights, and clues. The only reason to be down on him getting a chance is that you're a darn mark.

#WhyNotJinder?

because they already have an anti-american champ from canada on smackdown

because they already have an anti-american champ from canada on smackdown
and they previously had 2 anti-American champs from Canada on Raw, yet you didn't complain.

racist confirmed.

@RollSonnenRoll an opportunity has presented itself, well potenitally, for me to come to ATL and become a carpetbagger.

Just carried my gfs shit out of her apartment to mine. She better blow me.

Also never seen so many Vietnamese in one place outside of a Rambo movie.

ok homophobe. it's 2017, asshole

he actually didnt say that there was anything wrong w/ banging men
he event said 'dont hate the playa'

So Jinder is now the flavour of the month (week?) You guys move on really quick!

Just carried my gfs shit out of her apartment to mine. She better blow me.

Also never seen so many Vietnamese in one place outside of a Rambo movie.
Poland has the 4th largest Vietnamese population in the EU. Hopefully some of them taught your gf how to make Pho. Then you would be set for the next 2-3 years.

since my CBJ have been eliminated from the playoffs, i am hitching myw agon to the Oilers.

Go Oil Go

Poland has the 4th largest Vietnamese population in the EU. Hopefully some of them taught your gf how to make Pho. Then you would be set for the next 2-3 years.

All those fuckers must live in the same apartment. I wanted to shout, "Me no VC!" to them.

Gf put up a film of me taking that shit out called "Saigon evac".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back