PWD 445: Kalisto the Garbage Man

Does Sasha Banks have ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're in luck! It was not signed. It was after the weigh-ins and some people asked for him to take photos. He very politely said he couldn't because his "crew" (his word) was starving and they had to get to dinner. Then he turned to some other guy and said, "Make sure they all get pictures." Then the other guy gave everyone there 8X10 unsigned glossies of Kimbo. Later I took some pictures with Gina Carano. She was a doll. She would pose for a regular picture and then say "Now let's do a funny one!" and she'd stick her tongue out or whatever. For my "funny one" I held the Kimbo Picture up in front of my face.

Side note: About two minutes after the guy handed out the pictures and Kimbo and his crew left, Bas comes running out of the building shouting, "They're leaving without me!" and runs after them.
when I went to a seminar with Shogun and his brother Ninja, my friend and I took a funny pic where I threw an overhand right (Chuck style) at Shogun while my friend shot in on him via a single leg. He laughed during the pic but refused to do the job, as he held up a left uppercut to my chin and knee'd my friend in the face. was circa 05-06 I think.

Not really, that's how most women's feet look standing flat. That's why they usually arch their feet and get on their toes to make them look better like this:

c55abfbfa758d05f53f2c4e109d0e063.jpg

586dde18a2ee5.jpeg

We all bought it!

Not really, that's how most women's feet look standing flat. That's why they usually arch their feet and get on their toes to make them look better like this:

c55abfbfa758d05f53f2c4e109d0e063.jpg

586dde18a2ee5.jpeg

Maybe its those stupid strap greek sandal that were unfortunately brought back to style, but I just don't dig that look one bit. Broads should always were something arched. Shits gross. Imo

Maybe its those stupid strap greek sandal that were unfortunately brought back to style, but I just don't dig that look one bit. Broads should always were something arched. Shits gross. Imo

God damn, man. It's hard on their feet walking around with arched shoes, bro.

For once I was not made a fool of!

I thought it was to make their legs look longer and emphasize their hips/ass but no, the whole time they were just self conscience about their feet
<{MindBrown}>

I don't care....fuck there comfort. Its all about the looks. My ex tried to rock those fucking thongs around me for oh a little over 2 hours until my relentless jerky comments took their toll and those thongs never saw the light of day again. Caused her to be bitchy for a couple days, but in the end I won. That's all that matters.

I thought it was to make their legs look longer and emphasize their hips/ass but no, the whole time they were just self conscience about their feet
<{MindBrown}>

That's definitely part of it. But it's also because in pictures standing flat doesn't make their feet look the best even if they have nice feet.

I don't care....fuck there comfort. Its all about the looks. My ex tried to rock those fucking thongs around me for oh a little over 2 hours until my relentless jerky comments took their toll and those thongs never saw the light of day again. Caused her to be bitchy for a couple days, but in the end I won. That's all that matters.

You are a sick freak, you know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back