• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They already have

EMOTION_T-SHIRT1.gif
h5wst.gif
I want that Pong shirt.

They did a good job hyping up the fight for me. They had good chemistry.

the fights on that season were pretty awful tho.

I think they sold Kimbo coming back at the end of every episode.

And then Rampage bailed on the fight to film A-Team. Ugh.

"The enemy is the INNER-ME."

Kimbo was OK. I met him before EliteXC Primetime and he was a nice enough guy. He gave me an 8X10 glossy.

And then Rampage bailed on the fight to film A-Team. Ugh.

"The enemy is the INNER-ME."

Kimbo was OK. I met him before EliteXC Primetime and he was a nice enough guy. He gave me an 8X10 glossy.

Was the 8X10 glossy signed?

I hope not. I really want the story to be that Kimbo just handed out blank 8x10s

You're in luck! It was not signed. It was after the weigh-ins and some people asked for him to take photos. He very politely said he couldn't because his "crew" (his word) was starving and they had to get to dinner. Then he turned to some other guy and said, "Make sure they all get pictures." Then the other guy gave everyone there 8X10 unsigned glossies of Kimbo. Later I took some pictures with Gina Carano. She was a doll. She would pose for a regular picture and then say "Now let's do a funny one!" and she'd stick her tongue out or whatever. For my "funny one" I held the Kimbo Picture up in front of my face.

Side note: About two minutes after the guy handed out the pictures and Kimbo and his crew left, Bas comes running out of the building shouting, "They're leaving without me!" and runs after them.

You're in luck! It was not signed. It was after the weigh-ins and some people asked for him to take photos. He very politely said he couldn't because his "crew" (his word) was starving and they had to get to dinner. Then he turned to some other guy and said, "Make sure they all get pictures." Then the other guy gave everyone there 8X10 unsigned glossies of Kimbo. Later I took some pictures with Gina Carano. She was a doll. She would pose for a regular picture and then say "Now let's do a funny one!" and she'd stick her tongue out or whatever. For my "funny one" I held the Kimbo Picture up in front of my face.

Side note: About two minutes after the guy handed out the pictures and Kimbo and his crew left, Bas comes running out of the building shouting, "They're leaving without me!" and runs after them.
My "funny one" would be motorboating her tits. "Trust me it'll be hilarious Gina!"

Damn Lana got some big ole frumpy feet.....that blows.

Not really, that's how most women's feet look standing flat. That's why they usually arch their feet and get on their toes to make them look better like this:

c55abfbfa758d05f53f2c4e109d0e063.jpg

586dde18a2ee5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back