PWD 445: Kalisto the Garbage Man

Does Sasha Banks have ass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's another comeback season, but one with nobody anyone gives a shit about because every fighter with a pulse and any name recognition already has a contract with either the UFC or Bellator.
I remember when Conor was a coach like 2 years ago and I still didn't give a shit. It's pretty hopeless at this point

I remember when Conor was a coach like 2 years ago and I still didn't give a shit. It's pretty hopeless at this point

I think that was the first season I completely skipped. I struggled through the Edgar/Penn season because I love Frankie, but it broke me. I DVRed the Conor/Faber season but didn't watch any of it.

I just realized I'm DVRing tonight's episode. So maybe I'll give it a try at some point. I imagine it will just be Cody doing stuff to make me hate his existence while TJ flails helplessly with lame comebacks like, "Oh yeah?" and "OK. **head nod, head nod, head nod** We'll see. **head nod, head nod**"

I think it's another comeback season, but one with nobody anyone gives a shit about because every fighter with a pulse and any name recognition already has a contract with either the UFC or Bellator.
time to kill TUF

the last entertaining one that I gave a shit about was TUF 10

Rashad and Rampage put butts in seats

That TUF with Nate was the GOAT TUF.

I loved when Emerson wrote something (on the wall maybe?) about the other team being ghey and Manny went super tough guy ranting and raving and demanding to know who did it because he was ready to fight right now, GRRRRR!!! And then Emerson said he did it and Manny immediately backed down.

Also: WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

the last entertaining one that I gave a shit about was TUF 10

Rashad and Rampage put butts in seats

I hated that season and I haven't liked either guy since.

You my bitch.
Treat me like a bitch then.
You my bitch.
X1000000000000000000

I liked most of the season with the tournament for the SW title especially when Randa ripped Felice's arm off and told Carla "Don't worry, you're next." That was good shit.

That season where it was the Blackzillions vs ATT was horrible.

You my bitch.
You my bitch.
X1000000000000000000

I liked most of the season with the tournament for the SW title especially when Randa ripped Felice's arm off and told Carla "Don't worry, you're next." That was good shit.

I loved the sw season. Tecia torres got booty

Tuf Whatever with sonnen and jones was the last one I watched and it was good.

I think I will watch this one. Hopefully it's the last one.

I loved the sw season. Tecia torres got booty

JoJo Calderwood would be a good, temporary stand-in for Becky. Like, when Becky goes to do a European tour she could send JoJo over to keep me warm and make homemade French fries for LTR.

And no, I don't care if one is Scottish and one is Irish. I'm Scotch-Irish. I have love for all!

Get the TuF out of this thread. Theres no room for that contrived bullshit here.

JoJo Calderwood would be a good, temporary stand-in for Becky. Like, when Becky goes to do a European tour she could send JoJo over to keep me warm and make homemade French fries for LTR.
Jojo is so quiet and adorable....she'd get it

You my bitch.
You my bitch.
X1000000000000000000

They did a good job hyping up the fight for me. They had good chemistry.

the fights on that season were pretty awful tho.

I think they sold Kimbo coming back at the end of every episode.

They did a good job hyping up the fight for me. They had good chemistry.

the fights on that season were pretty awful tho.

I think they sold Kimbo coming back at the end of every episode.
That's the season that brought us Brenden Schaub. Fuck you TUF!!!!

That's the season that brought us Brenden Schaub. Fuck you TUF!!!!
worth it for this gif alone

FY265oL.gif

at least he got KOd at the end of the season

Schaub is really good for gambling on fights. just pick the opposite of whatever he does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back