PWd 431 hangin in the weed shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a kid that comes into my work all the time and he will just hang out. He can drive ya nuts but he just doesnt have anyone to talk to I think. I dont mind most the time but some times he can go full alex jones and when you are busy it can be a bit much. Havent seen him round the shop in a few days. Turns out he oded on benzos . Fucker was 26 years old. I didnt even think I can keep track of all the ods I have known over the years anymore.

I dont know what the point of that is but it is weighing on my mind a bit tonight

C61uRVtU0AA_yfr.jpg

Start kissing...

we are friends, that's why I was being honest. you are better than this.

I thought it was good. I even gave it a real mascot instead of a pinup.

Chick a car and an awesome song what else do you want ?

It only took me 4 pics on instagram to know Raw was an uninteresting as ever. Its already been 5 weeks that I haven´t watched Raw and quite frankly don´t have any interested in seeing it.

I find it quite funny that a lot of shit the WWE has to do now is stuff they ripped on WCW for doing. Weird, cos I'd always heard Vince hated doing other promotion's ideas.

I find it quite funny that a lot of shit the WWE has to do now is stuff they ripped on WCW for doing. Weird, cos I'd always heard Vince hated doing other promotion's ideas.

If it's a gimmick, or a storyline thing, then he won't do it (War Games for example, he owns War Games, he could make a shitload of money on War Games, but no, it's The Elimination Chamber, that's his version of War Games), and if he does do it, it's made to look inferior to WWEs stuff (the Alliance, the nWo etc.)

However, the business stuff, he'll take, take, take, and then take some more.

God, I knew Chris made this thread before I even saw the OP.

Seriously dude, you title shit like yer a 4 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back