PWd 431 hangin in the weed shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
kj62X1Z.jpg

@RollSonnenRoll
:eek:

Summer Rae cream pied Paige.

Holy shit, when I heard pics leaked I thought they were just gonna be selfies but this is full on sex tape stuff. Wrestling fans are gonna have sore arms tomorrow.

Rumored roster shake ups after Mania

Reigns and New Day to SmackDown and Styles to Raw. Ugh, hope this isn't true.

Paige being adorable having a dildo plop out her butt is a rarely seen talent.

Brad Maddox is just an average man with an average dick, him and Seth should be a tag team.

I like my beer as cold as the hearts of the girls I fuck.

Me too. If its got a few little ice flakes in it but hasnt frozen yet I would call that perfect.

There are times where a perfect cold beer at just the right time is damn near a religious experience

As you know I dont travel and I was really just curious if where you are is a serve it warm kinda place .....Like is that just those English people being English or is that a Europe thing ?

Im saying those words from him are probably a bit of the pot calling the kettle

Maybe when I was 30 and djing at drug dens.

Last couple of years I'm just the chill dude at bar minding my business once every two weeks.

I meet girls doing random shit without trying because I don't give a shit. if she's smart and sexy, that's cool. Doesn't matter if she's 20-40.

I've never even picked up a girl walking a Pom though that's a basic move. I just don't give a fuck and don't try.

Me too. If its got a few little ice flakes in it but hasnt frozen yet I would call that perfect.

There are times where a perfect cold beer at just the right time is damn near a religious experience

As you know I dont travel and I was really just curious if where you are is a serve it warm kinda place .....Like is that just those English people being English or is that a Europe thing ?

Well I'm half Polish and live in Warsaw currently because the beer is cold and the girls are hot (with bitch hearts).

Most beer is cold in the U.K. nowadays and there is plenty of 40 quality swill. Last year I tried to find a proper old school pub with 'real ale' in London and it took me two hours. Found an expat one in Berlin in 15 mins.

Maybe when I was 30 and djing at drug dens.

Last couple of years I'm just the chill dude at bar minding my business once every two weeks.

I meet girls doing random shit without trying because I don't give a shit. if she's smart and sexy, that's cool. Doesn't matter if she's 20-40.

I've never even picked up a girl walking a Pom though that's a basic move. I just don't give a fuck and don't try.

I could see that. I spend a lot of time at my neighborhood bar never really talking to anyone by myself and it seems people always want to talk to me... I think not trying and just doing your thing is a magnet and makes people curious about yo. I think I have had more drinks bought for me just making strangers laugh than most girls I know.

I love the bar.

and I wish it would finally be spring so I can start goin again on the regular. I always walk up there and that isnt a lot of fun to me in anything below 35 or so . I have been able to go quite a few times this winter with how mild it has been though so I dont miss everyone to death just yet

Most beer is cold in the U.K. nowadays and there is plenty of 40 quality swill. Last year I tried to find a proper old school pub with 'real ale' in London and it took me two hours. Found an expat one in Berlin in 15 mins.

See from just what I have seen and read I thought you could only get it warm ..... Maybe I need a passport and to go on vacation some day.

Well I'm half Polish and live in Warsaw currently because the beer is cold and the girls are hot.

ADR is gonna snap, I can feel it.

Only if he wasn't taking part in that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back