The only lying I would do is in the bed with you
Then I signed sincerely the one who loves you dearly, PS love me tender
The letter came back three days later: Return to Sender
<{dayum}>
Still bump that CD
The whole thing is groovy as fuck

should open up his own taqueria and sell Paige tacos

gamey fish with a hot sauce that hits you when you least expect

Even if that were the case (I would argue it's not, I think it's more about the company honoring its own legacy/history), I just personally don't see the problem there. He's done more for that company than most of the guys who have held the title, and even at his age he is still one of the best workers in the company.
I think we are just gonna have to disagree on this.

I am happy for the guy, like I said, I am a fan, just think this is past his time. But it is all good. I am just glad it is not going to be him and Kazarian feuding.

Thay hate him cause they aint him
57609494.jpg

I think we are just gonna have to disagree on this.

I am happy for the guy, like I said, I am a fan, just think this is past his time. But it is all good. I am just glad it is not going to be him and Kazarian feuding.
What do u think makes someone deserving of. A Title ? I'm totally fine as a title run being a sort of career achievement award.

So who d you guys think is doing the HoF inductions this year?

Kurt Angle: Steve Austin would be my guess.

The Rock'n'Roll Express: Lawler or Cornette

Teddy Long: Ron Simmons (Feel 100% about that)

DDP: Bischoff if he is willing

Beth Phoenix: Edge (Would laugh it was Santino)

Rude: Already announced as Steamboat.

What do u think makes someone deserving of. A Title ? I'm totally fine as a title run being a sort of career achievement award.
Deserve has nothing to do with it. And the more I think about it, the less I care. It is ROH, the champ is not going to matter. They have pretty much reached their ceiling.

Benoits zombie corpse will induct Angle, him just going "hrrrrmmmmm arrrrrerererer" will be the best promo of his entire career.

Rock and roll express will be inducted by all 400 of their hillbilly children from all the ring rats they plowed through in the 80 and 90s.

Teddy Long will be inducted by ole Anderson and we will get our first ever induction that can qualify as hate speech.

DDP will be inducted by Jake or Scott hall....Hopefully Scott hall who fell off the wagon.

Also LOL at ROHs old man redemption story, they did that with Jerry Lynn......And they say the WWE rehashes angles.

Benoits zombie corpse will induct Angle, him just going "hrrrrmmmmm arrrrrerererer" will be the best promo of his entire career.

Rock and roll express will be inducted by all 400 of their hillbilly children from all the ring rats they plowed through in the 80 and 90s.

Teddy Long will be inducted by ole Anderson and we will get our first ever induction that can qualify as hate speech.

DDP will be inducted by Jake or Scott hall....Hopefully Scott hall who fell off the wagon.
I like your list better than mine.

Kurt: Agree Austin should do it.

Rock'n'Roll Express: Should be Corny but Lawler makes sense, though he'll probably be hosting.

Teddy Long: I'd like Ron, but in an interview, Teddy said if he had the choice, he'd take Vince McMahon.

DDP: Bischoff makes sense, but I could see Goldberg, Sting, Jake or Hall doing it.

Beth: Edge or Natalia. Imagine if it was Khali doing it though. That'd be hilarious.

Rude: Well if Ricky's doing it, I can't argue with that. I'd prefer Paul Heyman or Heenan but I don't know how capable Heenan would be.

lol at TNA threats

they don't even have money to pay their talent on time and now they can afford lawyers? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back