*Talk about wrestling

Theme:

Mascots:

@RR

@D.R.H.

@Tachy

jbl hate for james ellsworth is great

Check out the #HotAsianWife

Ellsworth out here trying to show off the hogsworth with them leopard print trunks
YiV4SNQH7UPGU.gif

jbl hate for james ellsworth is great

It's weird, I don't get if they're trying to book Ellsworth as misguided but earnestly a good guy, or if they're trying to just portray him as a negative audience avatar ... like they're saying he's just one of us or some shit haha

It's weird, I don't get if they're trying to book Ellsworth as misguided but earnestly a good guy, or if they're trying to just portray him as a negative audience avatar ... like they're saying he's just one of us or some shit haha
You know that is how Vince views every IWC fan.

Either that, or like Earthquake without the athleticism.

is james ellsworth suppose to be enzo right now lol

So is Sister Abigail dead for real now? I was hoping Orton would dig her up and get his Katie Vick on.

So is Sister Abigail dead for real now? I was hoping Orton would dig her up and get his Katie Vick on.
Eric Rowan had a tweet or insta thing where he was carrying a body away from the compound.

Probably sister Abigail. You know, for family reunions.

Is Nikki Bella dying? Is That why John is granting her wish?

Would've been better if Miz got Cena pinned by Ellsworth, but that promo at the end was damn good.

Orton a voices telling him he's headlining over Goldberg and Brock.....{<jordan}

Miz is bringing the heat. He's been spot on with his performances during this story.

Rene is so fucking hot.

Hawkins such an afterthought even Mauro doesn't know him.

Tom Phillips doing the women's honor shit<45>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back