PWD 429: Like a deer in headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine what these two could do with an actual program between them.

goddamn this looks so much better on the network than the totally legal stream i was watching

This year's WM is going to be the like of WM's of old with 10+ matches at this rate: Lesnar/Goldberg, Orton/Wyatt, RAW woman triple threat, Ambrose/Corbin, KO/Jericho, AJ/Shane, Taker/Reigns, Andre battle royal along with the other title matches it be an long WM. With Lesnar/Goldberg bound to be short I think they can put majority of the card on the main show.

Can't wait to see this program play out. Neville and Aries gonna have some epic matches

I managed to be gone just long enough to miss smack down. I did see bliss lookin hot though at my buddies house before I got distracted getting some work done.

Sometimes I wish I could just tell people no .

Im guessing that randy didnt get btfd for burning down the weed shed

The cruiserweights need a WCW Jericho 98 personality as the talent is there and putting the title on Neville is heading in the right direction and Aries being in the mix could be that spark the division sorely needs. The CW division needs an defining feud to bring attention to it as a whole.

It's needs the equivalent of HBK/Razor (IC title), Blanchard/Magnum TA (US title) or Trish/Lita to finally get the audience emotionally invested in the division.

Still wish Styles went into WM as champ after the solid run he had. You could have AJ Styles v a chair on a card and it would probably be a 3-4 star match still.

giphy.gif

Even Chris would blush at some of those degenerates.

For real dude. i think it should be alright to slap em once in a while when they deserve it .... I dont think its alright to beat a bitch half to death just for being a whore.

That was an incredible display of strength by Jack there

So does Dar just say "Alicia Fawwwwww..." now ?

Aries and Nese gonna have a great match if they get time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back