PWD 429: Like a deer in headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, made the mistake of going into the War Machine trial thread in the heavies. Feel like I need a shower now.

Ugh, made the mistake of going into the War Machine trial thread in the heavies. Feel like I need a shower now.
Is it like an entire family of gutter Chris's?

These two getting half an hour <{anton}>

Having now finished both the Clash of the champions and initial Saturday Night Main Events, while the Clash had the greater match quality and classic matches eg Flair/Steamboat, Flair/Sting, Flair/Funk,etc it lacked the pacing and production of SNME. SNME had the better storylines, production and pacing as the bad Clashes had matches for the sake of matches that went long. Overall, both had there strong points and at there peak great TV but those bad clashes can be a grind to get through eg 90 WCW.

I'd lol so hard if there's a ref bump and Shane counts he pin.

Maybe it's a swerve and they reignite that epic feud of Orton vs Shane
punchy6.gif

Maybe it's a swerve and they reignite that epic feud of Orton vs Shane
punchy6.gif

The Shane/Orton NWO match was way better than I expected but Shane got way too much offense and it cooled off peak heel Orton en route to Wrestlemania againist HHH.

If they didn't do a Shane o Mac match at Mania, smackdown could legit say they don't need part timers to prop their mainevents......Too bad.

That might be the first time I ever saw a sprawl on WWE TV <mma4>

I actually hope we get a triple threat instead

If more WWE Superstars worked on their sprawls, the spear would be useless.

If they didn't do a Shane o Mac match at Mania, smackdown could legit say they don't need part timers to prop their mainevents......Too bad.

Well AJ deserves an headline match after a MVP 2016 and with Ambrose, Orton and Cena tied up, there no other significant faces for AJ to face thus the Shane match. Aleast it be an spectacle match with AJ winning.

Styles clash into an RKO would be sweet.

Impossible, but sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back