PWD 418: Joe Montana is the greatest quarterback of all time.

Do you hate RollSonnenRoll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
meKmfYQ.jpg

This bitch got hot. Whenever you're in a slump in life just get fucking hot and make the best of it. Worst case is nothing gets better but at least you look good.

34gUbZD.gif

On the last NXT episode they said they want the Authors of Pain at Takeover.

Although, it would be pretty sweet if Revival were to win at EC. then go to Takeover and face the Authors in an NXT Tag Champs vs SD Tag Champs spectacle.

They should have Bobby Roode pull double duty on Mania weekend. Have him defend against Hero at Takeover then Nakamura at Mania.

I thought when you said dick that you didn't recognize her and was asking if she was tranny.

I should probably stop thinking about trannys so much.

Oh. Heh. No, I was answering her question of "What next?" The answer was dick. In her holes. Preferably my dick but if you get there first I'd respect dibs.

What a shitty gimmick Tugboat was. Did he think he was an actual tugboat? tugboats don't work on land

On the last NXT episode they said they want the Authors of Pain at Takeover.

Although, it would be pretty sweet if Revival were to win at EC. then go to Takeover and face the Authors in an NXT Tag Champs vs SD Tag Champs spectacle.

And they should win that too. Then they should win the Raw tag titles. Then they should be the champions for six years.

What a shitty gimmick Tugboat was. Did he think he was an actual tugboat? tugboats don't work on land

And then he betrayed American!

Remember when that's how everyone turned heel? You needed someone to turn, you made them Hulk's "friend" for a couple months and then had them attack the Hulkster. Simpler times.

Oh. Heh. No, I was answering her question of "What next?" The answer was dick. In her holes. Preferably my dick but if you get there first I'd respect dibs.

I wonder if the wife would allow me to fuck another chick's feet? The rest of her body can be hidden and I just fuck the feet and never look at anything but the feet.

Tugboat was almost a HOFer this year. Good thing WWE changed their mind and went with Rock n Roll Express instead.

Then he teamed with Earthquake as Typhoon.

When Earthquake used to jump around the ring and knock guys over I would bust a gut laughing.

I wonder if the wife would allow me to fuck another chick's feet? The rest of her body can be hidden and I just fuck the feet and never look at anything but the feet.

Maybe your wife feel more comfortable with you fucking Emmalina's feet if I was fucking her assmouthvagina. That way she'd know Emmalina's holes were occupied and you really would be confining yourself to her feet.

And then he betrayed American!

Remember when that's how everyone turned heel? You needed someone to turn, you made them Hulk's "friend" for a couple months and then had them attack the Hulkster. Simpler times.

And I ate that shit up. I loved watching Hulk kick some jabroni's ass.

Damn Hulk had to ruin everything and be outed as a racist, why couldn't he just be a closet racist and never tell anyone. I'm ready to forgive him though, he saved this country from an 1100 pound FRENCH Giant.

Tugboat was almost a HOFer this year. Good thing WWE changed their mind and went with Rock n Roll Express instead.

Is Earthquake in? I feel like he should get more love. He also should have gotten more of a main event program with Hogan or Warrior for the belt. He kind of got to the top right when they were going to wrestle each other so he was never quite in the same monster heel challenger position as like Bundy or Andre or even Kamala, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back