PWD 418: Joe Montana is the greatest quarterback of all time.

Do you hate RollSonnenRoll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was woeful. Pretty sure the guy rapping had a mouth full of cotton wool, I couldn't understand a goddamn word he was slurring.

That and having to look at that worthless cunt with her legs splayed on the hood of a car, fake nails clutching her phone the whole time, bah, made me wanna uppercut all involved right in the soft parts.

I'M PISSED NOW!

(side note, Lex with the shirt needs to be made into a smilie on here.)
Apparently it's called mumble rap....I think it's fake justification to let retards make shitty music.

This is when technology goes wrong.

Looks like Big Show should've challenged Charles Oakley instead of Shaq.

Apparently it's called mumble rap....I think it's fake justification to let retards make shitty music.

This is when technology goes wrong.

That wouldn't surprise me, sadly.

You know who made that work? ODB. He slurred and mumbled a LOT but, it was stylised and, he at least punctuated it with legible rhymes, for fuck sake.

I was oddly annoyed it wasn't her doing all the actual rapping, that would have been a beautiful trainwreck.

It sucks when you take a huge shit on a place and you have to make that shameful walk back while everyone looks at you. And then your big ole Johnson is swinging from side to side knocking people's drinks over.

I read a story once about a guy who was on a private jet and had to shit really bad and eventually couldn't hold it in. The kind of shit where you're sweating and struggling to stop it. Well, apparently those private jets often don't have actual bathrooms, just one of the regular seats has a removable cushion and it's the toilet and there's a curtain. So this poor guy had to unleash Chipotle hell on this pseudo-toilet on a private jet with people from his work including some woman who was either a bigwig at his company or a client (I can't remember) pretty much right out in the open and is all like: "I'm so sorry, everybody **shitsplosion** Ahhhh, God, I'm sorry! **brutal wet fart and splatter** I'm so sorry! **toxic eruption** Why did I pour queso on my refried beans?! **pppppffffffffppppppppplllllllllllppppppppp** Uhhhhh!!!!"

Needless to say, my private jet will have a separate, private bathroom with bidet toilet.

Who should win at Elimination Chamber

- Styles, because losing the title in the first place was stupid.
- Bliss, because she should be champ heading into Mania.
- Harper, should beat Orton clean. Then screw Bray later on setting up a program for them.
- Alpha, because who gives a shit about the other teams.
- Nikki Bella, because who really gives a shit.
- Becky, setting up another Bliss match.

If I missed any matches, I probably don't care for them and they can all play in traffic.

I think I agree with all of this other than, if I had my druthers, I'd have the Revival debut as the last team in the tag team match and cheat to win.

I know the word "deserves" gets a lot of ridicule here because of the stupid chants any time someone popular with the IWC wins a belt, but I'm going to use it anyway. After the year he's had being the best wrestler in the company (if not the world) and being probably the biggest part in making SD the better show since the brand split, AJ deserves to be in a WWE Championship match and/or the main event at Mania. This rumored match with Shane gets me legit rustled. I mad!

I read a story once about a guy who was on a private jet and had to shit really bad and eventually couldn't hold it in. The kind of shit where you're sweating and struggling to stop it. Well, apparently those private jets often don't have actual bathrooms, just one of the regular seats has a removable cushion and it's the toilet and there's a curtain. So this poor guy had to unleash Chipotle hell on this pseudo-toilet on a private jet with people from his work including some woman who was either a bigwig at his company or a client (I can't remember) pretty much right out in the open and is all like: "I'm so sorry, everybody **shitsplosion** Ahhhh, God, I'm sorry! **brutal wet fart and splatter** I'm so sorry! **toxic eruption** Why did I pour queso on my refried beans?! **pppppffffffffppppppppplllllllllllppppppppp** Uhhhhh!!!!"

lmao!

That fucking sucks.

Did doc brown wear a leather jacket?

Nah, a pale trenchcoat.

And peel-off skin like he was Eric Bischoff prior to 3 Minute Warning beating up Chuck and Billy at their wedding.

ZbiXOjM.jpg

I think I agree with all of this other than, if I had my druthers, I'd have the Revival debut as the last team in the tag team match and cheat to win.

I know the word "deserves" gets a lot of ridicule here because of the stupid chants any time someone popular with the IWC wins a belt, but I'm going to use it anyway. After the year he's had being the best wrestler in the company (if not the world) and being probably the biggest part in making SD the better show since the brand split, AJ deserves to be in a WWE Championship match and/or the main event at Mania. This rumored match with Shane gets me legit rustled. I mad!

Would pop if Revival was in it. But I think they are gonna be around NXT until at least the next Takeover event.

I think, according to his story, the fancy woman was sitting in the seat that converted to the toilet so before all that he had to ask her to move.

god damn, it gets worse and worse. Hopefully he didn't ask the lady if she wanted her old seat back. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back