PWD 418: Joe Montana is the greatest quarterback of all time.

Do you hate RollSonnenRoll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tugboat may not have been great (although, he was The Shockmaster so, he'll never be forgotten, lol), but Earthquake was legit. Really good big-man wrestler.

Hell, even Golda was decent, because it was him.

And I ate that shit up. I loved watching Hulk kick some jabroni's ass.

Damn Hulk had to ruin everything and be outed as a racist, why couldn't he just be a closet racist and never tell anyone. I'm ready to forgive him though, he saved this country from an 1100 pound FRENCH Giant.

Oh, clear your conscience, Rex, the entire world has already agreed to forgive him.

Also, in case you missed it, we've all decided that Anderson Silva's story failing his drug test because of Thai sex juice was 100% legit.

Then he teamed with Earthquake as Typhoon.

When Earthquake used to jump around the ring and knock guys over I would bust a gut laughing.

I was scared of Earthquake as a kid. When he would sit on the dude's chest was the scariest shit to me as a kid then the Hulkster took care of his fat ass and I wasn't scared anymore.

I was scared of Earthquake as a kid. When he would sit on the dude's chest was the scariest shit to me as a kid then the Hulkster took care of his fat ass and I wasn't scared anymore.

Remember when he killed Damien. That was hard to watch, man. Right in the feels. I loved the cold-blooded killer snake.

Maybe your wife feel more comfortable with you fucking Emmalina's feet if I was fucking her assmouthvagina. That way she'd know Emmalina's holes were occupied and you really would be confining yourself to her feet.

If she doesn't think that is fair then I'll just divorce her ass and fuck Emma's feet anyways.

Is Earthquake in? I feel like he should get more love. He also should have gotten more of a main event program with Hogan or Warrior for the belt. He kind of got to the top right when they were going to wrestle each other so he was never quite in the same monster heel challenger position as like Bundy or Andre or even Kamala, I'd say.

No. The Natural Disasters were rumored for this year. So Earthquake and Typhoon (or the infamous Tugboat) would've been HOF

Do you still get fear boners when thinking about fat girls sitting on your chest?

I mean.... what?

Oh, clear your conscience, Rex, the entire world has already agreed to forgive him.

Also, in case you missed it, we've all decided that Anderson Silva's story failing his drug test because of Thai sex juice was 100% legit.

You are right, bro. He's the fucking Hulkster maybe he was just having a bad day. My friend Jesus would forgive him and so will I.

Do you still get fear boners when thinking about fat girls sitting on your chest?

I mean.... what?

Nah, I'm big now. But maybe lifting was some unconscious effort to be strong enough to throw a fat person off my chest if I ever needed to.

Nah, I'm big now. But maybe lifting was some unconscious effort to be strong enough to throw a fat person off my chest if I ever needed to.

Do you hear the 'thump thump thump thump' of Earthquake pounding in your ears when you bench, spurring you on?

<{jackyeah}>

Now I'm thinking of Vince pitching Tugboat his gimmick. Trying make a Tugboat sound bad ass.

"You're a tugboat damn it! The only time a tugboat goes in reverse is when you PUT IT IN REVERSE!"

How could anyone not like you?
28 people are invited to sip sweet tea on the front porch during a beautiful southern sunset. The other 4? You're also invited but in my best draw I will say "bless your heart" as we sip which in the south is one of the most horrible things a person can say to you.

I started watching It's always Sunny in Philadelphia last night on Netflix from the first episode. Was pretty funny, does it get better as the seasons go on or does it fall off? I think it had like 12 seasons.

Seasons 3-5 are where they peaked, IMO. The Hot Rod is in a later episode, which was absolutely great.

I absolutely love the show. They had one really shitty season (I can't remember which one off hand) but they bounced back strong after.
The current season has Cowboi Cerronay in it which was pretty cool.

But they're definitely on the downward spiral at this point. Although its still better than 99% of the shit on TV.

What a shitty gimmick Tugboat was. Did he think he was an actual tugboat? tugboats don't work on land

Yeah, stupid Tugboat, following around his famous friend, fighting round the world.

south-park-russell-crowe.jpg

What a shitty gimmick Tugboat was. Did he think he was an actual tugboat? tugboats don't work on land

Yeah, I always liked him in the Disasters as Typhoon better.

Is Earthquake in? I feel like he should get more love. He also should have gotten more of a main event program with Hogan or Warrior for the belt. He kind of got to the top right when they were going to wrestle each other so he was never quite in the same monster heel challenger position as like Bundy or Andre or even Kamala, I'd say.

Different eras. Yet I would have enjoyed a feud between Earthquake and Vader.

No. The Natural Disasters were rumored for this year. So Earthquake and Typhoon (or the infamous Tugboat) would've been HOF

The Disasters were a pretty solid tag team in their hey day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back