PWD 407: The Long-Awaited Return of the PAWGs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SocraticMethod

Kingmaker
@Steel
Reaction score
swzv5g.jpg

Rules:

1. PAWGs!
2. DA JUICE!!!!!!!
3. PAWGs!

Mascots:

740full-jaime-koeppe.jpg

Jaime-Koeppe-50.jpg

jaimekoeppe-646918378.jpg

courtney_black_courtneyblack_8EndUq6_sized.jpg

courtney_black_courtney_67_Y74z1oz.sized

tumblr_lz5t0jULP21rne8q6o1_500.jpg

CreativeMassiveHowlermonkey.gif

Theme:

@RR @D.R.H. - please and thank you, good sirs.

third. wood pour juice on and then burgle.

Anyhoo, if KO retains at Rumble then there is no doubt in my mind that Reigns will win the Rumble. Then to mix things up, Reigns will announce he's challenging for the WWE Title.

Anyhoo, if KO retains at Rumble then there is no doubt in my mind that Reigns will win the Rumble. Then to mix things up, Reigns will announce he's challenging for the WWE Title.

If KO retains I think Jericho will win the Rumble.

I don't see a WM story on the Raw side. On SmackDown I could see a continuation of Cena and AJ, or Taker vs. Cena or AJ, or a triple threat.

On Raw, I could see KO/Jericho, but I don't think they'll do that. I don't see a story for Roman as champion or challenger. I don't think Braun is there yet to be a title challenger at WM. But if the Universal title is treated as the no. 2 title at WM, then it doesn't need as big a story. If the main event is going to be Taker (wins Rumble) vs. Cena vs. AJ, for example, then the Raw main event could just be Reigns vs. whoever wins an EC next month or whatever.

I don't see a WM story on the Raw side. On SmackDown I could see a continuation of Cena and AJ, or Taker vs. Cena or AJ, or a triple threat.

On Raw, I could see KO/Jericho, but I don't think they'll do that. I don't see a story for Roman as champion or challenger. I don't think Braun is there yet to be a title challenger at WM. But if the Universal title is treated as the no. 2 title at WM, then it doesn't need as big a story. If the main event is going to be Taker (wins Rumble) vs. Cena vs. AJ, for example, then the Raw main event could just be Reigns vs. whoever wins an EC next month or whatever.
reigns vs goldberg at mania, winner keeps the spear.

Can you guys remember the last time we were this close to WM with pretty much the entire card up in the air? It's kind of exciting. I think the only thing we can really count on is Rollins/HHH. And Big Show/Shaq.

According to the internet....
Roman is supposed to have some huge moment at the rumble that doesn't involve him winning anything.

I'd be all for that, particularly if it's not for the title. I'd much rather Reigns/Goldy than a retread of Goldy/Brock.
yeah I don't think it'd be for the title, if anything it could serve as the catalyst for Roman turning heel. people aren't going to be too keen on Big Dawg beating a legend at mania and taking his move for good. I see Brock feuding with Braun after they are eliminated simultaneously at the rumble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back