PWD 338: Japamania Is Running Wild!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Brocks best match since he returned to WWE.

Punk at Summerslam. Wish Brock had more matches like that instead of 15 suplexes and an F5.

Punk at Summerslam. Wish Brock had more matches like that instead of 15 suplexes and an F5.

Yeah, the PWD is getting tired of Brock's shit.

Goldbergs WWE debut is still so fucking great to me.

2013 was Punk's best year bar none

killed it in every match

Dean has kind of underperformed at PPVs in 1v1 matches this year. Can't really blame him for his match with Lesnar, his match with Owens at the Rumble was pretty good from what I remember, and I remember his match with H at Roadblock being very good. His program with Jericho was underwhelming, and that match last night was definitely underwhelming. I thought his match with Ziggler would be better, especially with the build it got.

Thje shield triple threat was good, and the one w/ Roman/Brock at Fastlane was also good. I want to see Styles/Ambrose now, lets see it happen!

His match with Triple H was great
His match with Owens at Rumble was great

Everything else as a singles guy has sucked.. Even his matches with Bray and Rollins. Same shit over and over.

Balor relinquishing the title. Foley just tweeted.

Fuck man.

I got a feeling we might see Nakamura tonight.

basically Dean did to Ziggler what Bork did to him

15 minutes of boredom and then one finisher

Balor officially vacates :(

Maybe instead of just sticking the belt back on Rollins, how about something crazy? Like Kevin Owens wins the belt or something.

See, this is what I don't get. These guys "get it right", but all are disposable mid-carders(granted, Rusev's a bit better than that), and one is complete bust as a monster heel, who did everything by the book in order to get over as heel. Compare that to a guy like Seth Rollins, who supposedly isn't doing a good job at being a heel, but yet has been in the main event spotlight for over a year as a heel.

I would argue that it's not the wrestlers who don't want to be "traditional" heels anymore. It's the fans who couldn't care less, and the new guys have merely adjusted their styles accordingly.

What these idiots don't understand is that in 2016, it's going to be very hard for you to find normal people to boo fake wrastling especially anyone over the age of 10. Nobody at home is booing Rusev for dissing "Stupid Americans" or wrestling in a certain style, those days are long gone.

Dont be fooled by arena fans. Nobody at home is booing or raged. Heels have not evolved just like baby faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back