PWD 338: Japamania Is Running Wild!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Balor vacates instantly, wtf, is the Big Dawg boutta eat?

man bun on reigns? just when i thought he couldnt be anymore terrible...

Not that anyone cares but my opinion on the Brock/Orton finish.

• The finish was likely meant to be a worked "TKO" where Brock just finishes Randy with GnP and Randy goes limp.
  • However, Brock for whatever reason, maybe feeling slighted at the enhancement line, decides to take liberties with him. Much like how he took liberty anddumped Holly on his head (don't care what Bob claims, he sandbagged and Brock didn't give a eff).
  • The Shane thing goes as planned despite Brock taking liberties with the finish on Orton.
I care Ec, I care ......

anderson and gallows scream jobbers. this might surpass emma as the biggest miss from you guys in here telling us how awesome someone coming in was

anderson and gallows scream jobbers. this might surpass emma as the biggest miss from you guys in here telling us how awesome someone coming in was
just because you are not into them does not mean they are a fucking miss we get it you dont like today wrestling you are stuck in the fucking past

just because you are not into them does not mean they are a fucking miss we get it you dont like today wrestling you are stuck in the fucking past
obviously it isnt me. they arent exactly over with anyone else either. it isnt like i am saying someone the crowd is really into is flopping. i get it, you are a wrestling snob and everyone from japan is the best

Garbage like tonight and last night is why I will be going to Disney World instead of Mania. I have no problem spending $450 to sit front row at all 10 of then WWN events that weekend but I absolutely refuse to spend anywhere near that for Mania.

Garbage like tonight and last night is why I will be going to Disney World instead of Mania. I have no problem spending $450 to sit front row at all 10 of then WWN events that weekend but I absolutely refuse to spend anywhere near that for Mania.

NXT Takeover:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back