• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWD 338: Japamania Is Running Wild!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't fucking describe it dude , I never go heavy anymore when I lift, there is no need to , actually work out more efficiently because I try to avoid unnecessary ego lifts.

I lift heavy, my core is solid because of it, but I don't do any ego lifts either. If I hit a PR then I stop, even if I got more left. Deads and squats really build up your core

Speaking of the Jericho/Brock thing. I do wonder how many guys think "If I land a good shot on his chin, he'll turtle up" at WWE shows.

The same fat asses who think they could take Aldo because he's a "manlet."

Nakamura stiffed him on purpose.

{<jimmies}

Went into business for himself.

I lift heavy, my core is solid because of it, but I don't do any ego lifts either. If I hit a PR then I stop, even if I got more left. Deads and squats really build up your core

I have a decent range for my Deads and Squats , but I've gravitated to wards doing a shit ton of pull ups on li light days, or weighted on heavy days. Doing more sprints and plyo , good for all the fitness test standards I gotta keep , also some of the 18-22 year olds I gotta instruct are alarmingly out of shape.

Foley is not entertaining one bit outside of being an actual pro wrestler. Fuck his show and his daughter.

The same fat asses who think they could take Aldo because he's a "manlet."

I meant, of the wrestlers, everyone knows how his first UFC run ended. The Carwin fight where he literally ran away (although he did win), the Cain fight where he started breakdancing when trying to run away, and the Overeem fight.

The sheer amount of egos in that backstage area, there's got to be an element of "If I land one..."

So everybody that they keep trying to push instead of Seth Rollins gets taken out of the picture in one way or another
Coincidence?
Or is the cosmic will of the universe trying to right the wrongs that these morans keep committing against our new rasslin Lord Seth?

Rollins got injured though.. Del Rio barely gets injured and he's old!

Damn perros

I have a decent range for my Deads and Squats , but I've gravitated to wards doing a shit ton of pull ups on li light days, or weighted on heavy days. Doing more sprints and plyo , good for all the fitness test standards I gotta keep , also some of the 18-22 year olds I gotta instruct are alarmingly out of shape.

Really? Fucking millennial marines, haze those sacks of crap into shape. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back