Locked "Put you in the jungle where you belong.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
They aint got white guilt in poland dawwwww,rondadontcry.gif

"I live in america where were not allowed to pick on people that live near jungles,for they are oppressed,i read it once on thr internet....p.s.....polack jokes are ok"

Not racist, just bad geography. The Amazon is really far from Rio.

Claudia belongs on the beach where she can be a DnB and hit her prime.

10549856_767836579980487_364864084_n.jpg

Honestly, Sherdog taught me not to care about geographically inaccurate comments a long time ago. It's part of the trash talking, I guess. Also most people abroad seem to have misconceptions about Brazil, so it's expected.
Sonnen said much worse shit and I find him funny most of the time. Joanna isn't smart enough to be funny though. Gets a little cringe worthy.
I just hope we don't get 10 minutes of them staring at each other's faces and repeating the same sentences over and over every episode.

I travelled around maybe 10 different cities in Brazil, never once was I 'in the jungle'

It's a little bit of a racist statement, but who cares

Plus Brazil is probably a much nicer place than Poland
And that's why we hate fighters talking shit about our country, characterizing us for stuff that no one knows and pass it around to other stupid people around the world that believe it. like Dracula and her white knights.

Americans and europeans "don't care" because they don't get to hear stupid shit coming from foreigners. And i love it when they say we are patriot and get emotional easily, i bet if any fighter talks shit about americans/europeans they go in national depression wanting to deport the guy. None of you non-brazilians will ever know how fucking annoying all this disrespect is. There's a reason why they want to bomb you guys, not us. and that's pretty clear, you don't know how to respect any other country that is wrongly perceived as "inferior".

Brazilian here bros, currently not in the jungle.

So, telling a Brazilian person that she belongs in a jungle is not racist or xenophobic?

I'm just gonna post the clear definition of "Racism" from the dictionary, i'll let you guys work with that for a while.

"a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups, determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others."

Here is your confusion. There was nothing racial about that comment. Jingoistic perhaps, but not racist.

why cant you just say to someone they belong in a jungle? or a zoo? or a jail cell? or a office building? or a grave?

yah its an insult. Thats the point. That doesnt make JJ a racist. Not my sweet champion. I must confess that my slapping hand isnt entirely under control at this moment

"a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups, determine cultural or individual achievement, "

They do. Blacks have a lower IQ than whites.

No really, they do, look it up.

PS: Is it a bannable offense to state facts on Sherdog? Jus askin.

And that's why we hate fighters talking shit about our country, characterizing us for stuff that no one knows and pass it around to other stupid people around the world that believe it. like Dracula and her white knights.

Americans and europeans "don't care" because they don't get to hear stupid shit coming from foreigners. And i love it when they say we are patriot and get emotional easily, i bet if any fighter talks shit about americans/europeans they go in national depression wanting to deport the guy. None of you non-brazilians will ever know how fucking annoying all this disrespect is. There's a reason why they want to bomb you guys, not us. and that's pretty clear, you don't know how to respect any other country that is wrongly perceived as "inferior".

Take it easy, my HUE bro. At least they aren't calling you "Turkroaches".

I could give a shit about the trash talk, I just like to turn the sound off and pretend they are about to kiss

They do. Blacks have a lower IQ than whites.

No really, they do, look it up.

PS: Is it a bannable offense to state facts on Sherdog? Jus askin.

It perhaps should be a bannable offense to suggest that such IQ score differences are due to "inherent" differences between blacks and whites, which is a position not supported by science and so, is arguably, a racist attitude.

The I.Q. Gap: Culture Trumps Genes
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/16/opinion/l16IQ.html?_r=0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back