Locked "Put you in the jungle where you belong.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time you meet a black person, just tell them to go back to Africa.

Please tell me the outcome later

That would be as stupid as telling some random white American to go back to Europe.

Hang on, Gadelha is from Brazil, a country which is rather well known for its jungle. No more racist than telling a Norwegian to go back to the fjords or someone from Nevada to go back to the desert.

Brazil is almost as big as the States you know.

So its not comparable, really.

Over

Over 50% is classified as tropical rain forest though

Which is rougly the amount of US desertic and semiarid areas.

Brazil is a huge country and considering the nature of human activities, its most likely that the vast majority of Brazilians dont live in jungles.

Next time you meet a black person, just tell them to go back to Africa.

Please tell me the outcome later

The logical conclusion here is that you think Brazilians are all currently, from the jungle. Your own PC'ness, exposes your superiority complex.

That would be as stupid as telling some random white American to go back to Europe.

The logical conclusion here is that you think Brazilians are all currently, from the jungle. Your own PC'ness, exposes your superiority complex.

Brazilian here bros, currently not in the jungle.

So, telling a Brazilian person that she belongs in a jungle is not racist or xenophobic?

I'm just gonna post the clear definition of "Racism" from the dictionary, i'll let you guys work with that for a while.

"a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups, determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others."

Last edited:
it was racist simple and plain, motherfuck her and John Wayne.

Brazil is known for its jungles,

Brazilian isn't a race its a nationality so if anything it would be xenophobic, not racist.

I find your ignorance offensive.

Shame on you.

No doubt Joanna's comment was childish and rude. It certainly wasn't racist or even xenophobic, which would imply that she hated all Brazilans. In fact she just hates one Brazilian, she certainly doesn't hate her Brazilian manager for example who can be seen in the background shots smiling.

Joanna also didn't use the word belong, that's an invention of this thread.

It's all a bit silly isn't it.

I'm a Joanna fanboy and I love her trash talk. I hope she tears Gadhela in two.

Brazilian here bros, currently not in the jungle.

So, telling a Brazilian person that she belongs in a jungle is not racist or xenophobic?

I'm just gonna post the clear definition of "Racism" from the dictionary, i'll let you guys work with that for a while.

"a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups, determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others."

If you think that this "back to the jungle" comment is, racist or xenophobic when said in the context of a White towards a Brazilian, then you have an inferiority complex, therefore thinking that Whites are way above you in the evolution ladder.

takeyourhatespeechoutofthiscampus.gif

If you think that this "back to the jungle" comment is, racist or xenophobic when said in the context of a White towards a Brazilian, then you have an inferiority complex, therefore thinking that Whites are way above you in the evolution ladder.

Standing up for something is by no means "inferiority complex".

I don't fucking belong in a jungle, don't try to make south americans seem like uneducated savages and then say that we have inferiority complex. It was this comment that was trying to make us feel inferior.

Your if then statement fails and fails hard. You can't just declare bullshit and have it be true. That's not how reality works. Try this - if your user name on sherdog is 98bird then you are a classic example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

For those that say its not racist, do you consider telling a middle easterner to go back to the desert to be racist?

Funny to see people saying it isn't racist... Come on. Despite the fact that Brazil is literally "jungly", it's the way that JoJed said/used it that made it racist. She wouldn't have said it if she didn't mean for it to be offensive.

Funny to see people saying it isn't racist... Come on. Despite the fact that Brazil is literally "jungly", it's the way that JoJed said/used it that made it racist. She wouldn't have said it if she didn't mean for it to be offensive.
I'm offended by the way you said the j-word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back