Locked "Put you in the jungle where you belong.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
What race or species did she say it to?

Hang on, Gadelha is from Brazil, a country which is rather well known for its jungle. No more racist than telling a Norwegian to go back to the fjords or someone from Nevada to go back to the desert.

Hang on, Gadelha is from Brazil, a country which is rather well known for its jungle. No more racist than telling a Norwegian to go back to the fjords or someone from Nevada to go back to the desert.

I once told a black person to go to the fjords and he shot me.

Still not as bad as what the Norwegian did when I told him to fetch me a baguette.

Last edited:
TS I'm gonna put you back in orbit where you belong

This.

Also, I find it amusing how some people seem to have problems with Joanna's trash talking, yet somehow loved Conor saying shit.

ImagineGorilla.gif

This.

Also, I find it amusing how some people seem to have problems with Joanna's trash talking, yet somehow loved Conor saying shit.
i loved neither. i did find conors trash talking as amusing at times especially knowin its all in fun and games. joanna is just repetitive and obnoxious. we get it ur trying to be wanderlei silva.

i loved neither. i did find conors trash talking as amusing at times especially knowin its all in fun and games. joanna is just repetitive and obnoxious. we get it ur trying to be wanderlei silva.
Yeah not a huge fan of trash talking here either. It has this elementary school feel to it.

I find that statement to be very racist. Shame on joanna.

I find you way too sensitive and fragile....and you obviously, deep down inside....are quite bigoted to automatically associate Brazilians and therefore, darker skinned people.....belonging in jungles as being usual & customary.

Claudia should have said she was gonna put Joanna back in the soviet union no glasnost here bitch

This.

Conor was kinda entertaining with it, hers is just manufactured and seems even more fake for the cameras. I'm thinking she's gonna lose a lot of fans this season.

Next time you meet a black person, just tell them to go back to Africa.

Please tell me the outcome later

I travelled around maybe 10 different cities in Brazil, never once was I 'in the jungle'

It's a little bit of a racist statement, but who cares

Plus Brazil is probably a much nicer place than Poland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back