Public outcry over Usada's blatantly corrupt and lenient suspension on Jon Jones

Jones was sentenced to a 45 month suspension, but with a 30 month reduction for snitching. The 30 month reduction can be removed at anytime if Jones doesn't continue providing snitch info, or if his information doesn't pan out.

You know USA is based on snitching to get lighter sentencing right?
Sure, if you're caught dealing drugs and you give the FEDS what they really want which is suppliers and kingpins, that would make sense. Hey, we are willing to trade a small fish for several big fish - makes sense on both sides. Typically in that scenario though the dealer still goes to prison but with a reduced sentence.

Jon Jones got suspended for a year and a half, for his second PED violation. Number one, the punishment should be substantially more the second time around. Secondly, they need to take into account the nature of the sport. You can ban an NBA player for a year and that means an entire season of his life is gone in smoke, Jon Jones or any other MMA fighter for that matter, typically fight 3 times a year max, 2 times for the bigger names, it's even normal for a fighter the level of Brock, Conor, Ronda, Jon to only fight once a year. Do you really think suspending the dude retrospectively for 15 months actually does anything!? That is a ridiculous suspension.

Jon Jones is changing the outcome of fights, MMA history, sporting history, by cheating and being caught. I love the guy inside the cage, I've even turned a blind eye to his steroid use in the past under the guise of "everyone these days is cheating", but this favouritism and corruption just makes me sick, it's just so fake. You have these guys running around living this lie that they are this huge org which is cleaning up the sport and how they have random testing with all these different regulations etc. ABSOLUTE CRAP I SAY.

For months on end Sherdoggers, random fucking Sherdoggers have been predicting this exact outcome. They said he would return for UFC 230, how on earth could some random basement dweller call this? This is not coincidence, this is all planned and coordinated. Embarrassing.

If he took his 2 years like a man I would have let it go, but this is pathetic.

Hello Bellator!

This could provoke more fighters to expire their contracts and jump ship. At least fight cheaters and get your sponsors back making bank like you use to have it.

Nick Diaz gets 12 month suspension for not filling out whereabouts report, Jon Jones fails 3rd PED test and only gets 15 months.

<HisEye>

Nick Diaz gets 12 month suspension for not filling out whereabouts report, Jon Jones fails 3rd PED test and only gets 15 months.

<HisEye>

Public doesn't even know about USADA let alone cry about it.

Let's see who has the balls in UFC to talk about this. This is a good test for fighters to show if they will stand up or tuck their tail.

I think the second will happen.

Jon Jones did NOTHING wrong.

clown-dana.jpg

Well, WADA has stepped in before. Hopefully they'll do it here.

May as well just go back to fight day tests and lets guys cycle again, otherwise this playing field is even less fair than the fight day testing days.

Refuse all USADA tests. Still comply with the athletic commission tests but completely do a civil disobedience march against USADA. That's the only way things will change. Take a stand.

Take the Tim Kennedy approach and pull guns on the testers.

They should.

It's a fucking disgrace they go through that much testing and tracking.

Take the Tim Kennedy approach and pull guns on the testers.

Tim didn't go far enough, should have made an example of em.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back