Public outcry over Usada's blatantly corrupt and lenient suspension on Jon Jones

I’m just really glad I always watch every UFC ppv illegally.

I just cannot support a company that employs shitbags like Jones, and shit-talking illegitimate champs like Bisping. More than anything, I feel really bad for all the other fighters who got raped by USADA for lesser crimes, simply because they didn’t have the money, name-recognition, and UFC support that Jones does.

Frank Mir got the full 2 years for Tbol on a first offense. It ain't just the Brazilians. It seems if your name is Jon Jones you get an easy sentence every time. I honestly believe Jon Jones can murder someone and get house arrest with probation.

He literally could murder someone and he’d get off on a claim of self-defense. He’s like a mob boss that everybody is afraid of. Nobody will take him down because they’ll either lose in court, be blackballed from whatever industry they’re a part of, or get assassinated.

Like I said in my past post, I’ll never buy a UFC ppv again. This shit is cray-cray, man. It’s like third-world-level corruption now.

will there be public outcry from fighters and journalists over this corruption shown by USADA? or will it just be swept under the rug like the rest of the corruption in mma (I. e fixed fights through faulty judging)?

I will look on Twitter to see if I spot reactions and post them here, if you see any please post them here as well.

it's just incredible at this point. many of us were right all along with our intuitions, especially after USADA made that unusual pre damage control statement about not receiving money for lowered suspensions.

I'd go as far as to involve the ufc in this corruption scandal just due to the trail of interests and due to the fact that they have the most to gain from this lenient suspension.

both the ufc and USADA jumped the shark and if there isn't huge backlash about this then we should know its because more people got paid off to not create a stinker about it.
No

So trtvitor is gone forever but this fucks back??

But money opens ever door in this sh.tty world

Just like any business.

If you're making the people at the top money, putting butts in the seats, and you're the reason people are watching, you get special treatment.

Welcome to the real world.

Black Beast and The Predator had the most blatant fixed fight in recent times and nodody cared. The most you will see is some twitter wars from this UFC fighters that want to be treated fairly but dont want to have an union.

Back