Public outcry over Usada's blatantly corrupt and lenient suspension on Jon Jones

The fact that this guy hasn't gotten the Luis Resto treatment is fucking shameful. I'm about done with this sport.

YOU'LL DO FOOKIN' NUTTIN'...except watch Conor and Khabib. Thanks, and have a great day from all us here at WME.

USADA are a sham, always said it, had threads deleted, people laugh at me etc.

Corrupt, nothing more, nothing less.

People are saying ridiculous shit like he snitched, like that makes it okay!? Snitching to get a shorter sentence!? Who's ever heard of such bullshit. Nobody cheated but him, come on man, that shouldn't even be an option.

will there be public outcry from fighters and journalists over this corruption shown by USADA? or will it just be swept under the rug like the rest of the corruption in mma (I. e fixed fights through faulty judging)?

I will look on Twitter to see if I spot reactions and post them here, if you see any please post them here as well.

it's just incredible at this point. many of us were right all along with our intuitions, especially after USADA made that unusual pre damage control statement about not receiving money for lowered suspensions.

I'd go as far as to involve the ufc in this corruption scandal just due to the trail of interests and due to the fact that they have the most to gain from this lenient suspension.

both the ufc and USADA jumped the shark and if there isn't huge backlash about this then we should know its because more people got paid off to not create a stinker about it.

Didn’t Jones just kick cormiers head in? Some champs only fight every 15 months

Just read about the punishment that jones received and it got me wondering. Say if jones is completely clean, what punishment should usada recieve? There has been quite a few fighters that have had their name drug through the mud do to usada. What are the repercussions that usada should deal with if we take this at face value? I’m not saying jones is clean or anything, but situations like this ruin careers.

Supposedly its because he snitched on some people and got his sentence reduced by 30 months.

Just read about the punishment that jones received and it got me wondering. Say if jones is completely clean, what punishment should usada recieve? There has been quite a few fighters that have had their name drug through the mud do to usada. What are the repercussions that usada should deal with if we take this at face value? I’m not saying jones is clean or anything, but situations like this ruin careers.
He's not clean, he simply got a 30-month reduction on his sentence for snitching.

Edit: @Sapp beat me to it

Maybe since he snitched one of his former buds will snitch right back, as big of a cheat as he is there are guys who know and seen what he’s done

People saying he didn't snitch can't explain how else he wouldn't get a longer sentence then dudes that got two years for a first-time non-steroids bust.

I for one think its pathetic

Remember when steroid cheat brock was allowed to dodge the usada testing pool to fight mark hunt, and that the rules specifically allowed this? And then he tested positive again and he'll be back soon?

Yeah
If he was a random FLW he would be banned for life.

Last edited:
I’d love to see some tweets from fighters with their reactions

That's literally what they said in their statement. Jones passed a few tests but failed one, then he obviously wasn't intentionally trying to cheat, and because of that, he should only serve 18 months instead of 48 (4 years).

Poor Brazilians serving full sentences like chumps instead of only doing 37% of the time like Jones. LMAO

USADA are a sham, always said it, had threads deleted, people laugh at me etc.

Corrupt, nothing more, nothing less.

People are saying ridiculous shit like he snitched, like that makes it okay!? Snitching to get a shorter sentence!? Who's ever heard of such bullshit. Nobody cheated but him, come on man, that shouldn't even be an option.

You know USA is based on snitching to get lighter sentencing right?

USADA Needs to go. What exactly have they accomplished in the last couple of years anyway? Other than stir shit up and get a lot of publicity for themselves. Enough is enough with these clowns.

Frank Mir got the full 2 years for Tbol on a first offense. It ain't just the Brazilians. It seems if your name is Jon Jones you get an easy sentence every time. I honestly believe Jon Jones can murder someone and get house arrest with probation.

that snitch argument seems too convinient imo. usada doesn't have to release any info on it so it's probably just a planted rumor to get public perception distracted and throw off suspicion of corruption

I wonder if a petition for an investigation on USADA would produce results

Back