protect your purse dog with the Coyote Vest

No offense bro but I'm thinking a vest might not make a difference if a coyote got this dog.

I wouldn’t bother with the vest from the OP. I’d probably get him an exploding vest like what a suicide bomber wears. That way if a coyote ever got him he could go out with dignity like Vasquez and Gorman from Aliens.

JovialAfraidEarwig-small.gif

6XKBRrk.gif

So, I started googling dogs vs. coyotes, not in a blood sport way but more a how does it go when a coyote meets a mid to large sized dog. Its clear a godo sized dog owns a coyoete and fast.

I came across ths vid and was equal parts facepalm at why pitbulls get such bad reps and LOL at the commentary.

I don't how where else to share it, so here it is. I'm gonn tag @Dragonlordxxxxx just to make sure Iain't breaking no rules.

Why do people keep breeding these tiny teacup type breeds? They seem to only appeal to women with empty nest syndrome.

I know there are small breeds that actually served a purpose like ratting. But doany now that don't no anything.

Boston terrier? Must've had a lot of fight in him to get free from the coyote. Did it effect his personality afterwards? PTSD?

Yea, he's a Boston terrier. It has effected us much more than him. It happened about 15 feet from our kids sandbox so that got us nervous because we had a two year old at the time. There's no noticeable difference in the dogs behavior at all, he's the same as he's always been

I saw an Eagle snatch a little dog up this summer. Lady was t lazy to walk her dog, so just opened her RV door to let it out. Eagle grabbed it while pooping. Eagle then ate it in a tree, 20 feet away, with the women screaming bloody murder. Ladies husband was getting screamed at to shoot the eagle, and he was yelling back at her, for being to lazy to watch her dog.

I wouldn’t bother with the vest from the OP. I’d probably get him an exploding vest like what a suicide bomber wears. That way if a coyote ever got him he could go out with dignity like Vasquez and Gorman from Aliens.

JovialAfraidEarwig-small.gif

6XKBRrk.gif

You always were an asshole, Wolfie.

Serious question- how dangerous are coyotes to dogs? I grew up in a rural area, and theere were coyotes, but farmers and others with land did not really worry about their larger dogs, German Shepherds, boxers etc.

I've heard stories about coyotes luring dogs away from the house, then getting killed by a larger pack.

Is this really a thing?

For exmaple, say you had a 100.b dog on yoru land. Would you have to worry about it?
Anything close to a coyote in size they won’t mess with. We have a Blue Heeler outside, he’s roughly the same size and the coyotes want nothing to do with him. Every night at least a dozen of them are yipping at him from about 200 yards away, but they won’t come any closer.

Back