protect your purse dog with the Coyote Vest

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
coyote-vest.png

Enter the Coyote Vest. I’d never heard of this until today, but apparently, it’s body armor for dogs. The Coyote Vest is made from stab-resistant kevlar that can withstand bites from sharp canine teeth — coyotes, foxes, bigger dogs, etc. It will also turn your Corgi into a Mad Max villain. The dog vest has a flexible collar that fits around pretty much any little dog’s neck and comes with spikes on the collar to make biting your dog as terrible as biting down on a Dorito that has shifted, unbeknownst to you, to a vertical position inside your mouth.

How good would it do with my foot connecting with its ass?

actually a really good idea. My dogs predatory around small puppers at times so this would be a great deterrent. If i had a small doggo this thing would be on it straight away

i remember biting on a dam sideways dorito in elementary school. Was Bleeding hardcore.

Did they test it?
I went to their site hoping to find footage of real world testing but realized no one would sacrifice their dog for that test. We will have to wait for some security cam video of a true attack.

I went to their site hoping to find footage of real world testing but realized no one would sacrifice their dog for that test. We will have to wait for some security cam video of a true attack.

Then this product is useless. If they made a human version of a thundershirt, they could market it to the same people who would buy this POS. If your dog wasn’t such a pussy, it wouldn’t get attacked... obviously excluding vicious pitbulls (IE all pitbulls).

Then this product is useless. If they made a human version of a thundershirt, they could market it to the same people who would buy this POS. If your dog wasn’t such a pussy, it wouldn’t get attacked... obviously excluding vicious pitbulls (IE all pitbulls).
lol they should expand the product line to manlets.

The amount of people who get their little shit dogs snatched by coyotes is absurd. People are dumb as shit, walking a tiny dog on a 20 foot leash at dusk or dawn. Then acting shocked when a coyote snatches it.

The amount of people who get their little shit dogs snatched by coyotes is absurd. People are dumb as shit, walking a tiny dog on a 20 foot leash at dusk or dawn. Then acting shocked when a coyote snatches it.

I rented a room from a lady out in the sticks that had a little teacup Pomeranian. She claimed it got “stolen”. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that it likely got snatched by a hawk, eagle, mountain lion, or bobcat. Little snack.

not just coyotes but birds of prey. They are such easy prey for eagles and hawks. Raptors are returning to NYC and it's got all the wealthy New Yorkers terrified for their purse dogs.

Jesus, people who live in the city are retarded. A coyote wouldn't give two f**ks about that thing.

I cant wait till the company gets sued when one of the owners gets stabbed by their own dog.

People that would own this shit kinda deserve it though.

They should test it out with small children.

Fuck yes. I am getting one. I have a cairn terrier. And everyone in my neighborhood had a vicious pit bull or German Shepard, all of which I have posted about extensively on here.

Can you get one for your grandmother for when your idiot cousin brings his pit bull over?

Back