protect your purse dog with the Coyote Vest

Thankfully our dogs here in Texas have concealed carry permits

Fuck yes. I am getting one. I have a cairn terrier. And everyone in my neighborhood had a vicious pit bull or German Shepard, all of which I have posted about extensively on here.
Just teach your dog how to shoot.

Good dog with a gun.

Coyotes know not to mess with my dog.
tap_snap_or_nap_dog_tshirt.jpg

It happens way too often, especially if you live closer to the edge of the city. It's open season year round here on coyotes. People can't kill them fast enough, but it's sad since it's people that are encroaching on their territory by building more and more houses to expand the city.

not just coyotes but birds of prey. They are such easy prey for eagles and hawks. Raptors are returning to NYC and it's got all the wealthy New Yorkers terrified for their purse dogs.

Oh geez, I cannot let my parents shih tzu loose at the local park anymore now.

If they just relax gun laws and let people open carry, they can protect their pets better. An Eagle come swooping down, just hit it with some birdshot. It be like shooting clays.

When I read the thread title, I had a "Damn, why didn't I think of that" moment...then I opened the thread and saw the pic. Great idea, odd execution.

This thing is useless to us Sherdoggers, we all own game pits.

I know a lot of people that have lost pets (dogs, and cats) to coyotes, the biggest pack I've seen in urban areas was 5 full grown male coyotes.

You must have one beta dog that he’ll have to wear that so he’ll be protected from coyotes.

From one of the IG post in the OP "Sunday Morning stroll to get the doggos their Eye Lash Extensions"

I think the dogs need protection from him...

I went to their site hoping to find footage of real world testing but realized no one would sacrifice their dog for that test. We will have to wait for some security cam video of a true attack.
I'm keeping an eye on LiveLeak.com

want to see an armored Ovcharka, so he can finally be safe from tiger, grizzly, trex, killer whale attacks

Difference-Between-Caucasian-Shepherd-and-Caucasian-Ovcharka-1.jpg

2435859d87f2481cb2d542e1f20e6778.jpg

Back