Pro's Pick Khabib vs Conor (SHOCKING!)

It may be possible that it was all about humor which is lost on the crazy Conor cultists. You guys need to lighten up and not get so emotional, lol. Pass this man a tissue.

Haha wooooah take it easy mate. Conor cultist ? I cant stand the fool. I was just having a laugh , hence the smile ... and im the one who needs to lighten up ? Its just talking shit on an internet forum. Im a pretty level headed guy , anyways have a good one man !

Good luck with that. lets see how panic wrestling works out for him.

Uh, the dude is a wrestler. Are you going to imagine every takedown attempt as panic wrestling?

Pretty sure it is where he wants the fight and not somewhere he wants to take it to hide. Conor shooting on a submission artist after getting his pumpkin rocked is the correct example of panic wrestling.

When Khabib shoots it is probably wrestling.

Aldo was a fluke. The fact that Conor KO'ed Aldo in 13 seconds is the living proof of it. If they would fight this fight 10 times, Aldo would have won like 7 or 8 times. Alvarez is a decent fighter, but he fucked up and got arrogant trying to stand up with a better striker. Conor's resume is padded like crazy, and you know it if you look at things objectively. The man got carried and its about time he gets exposed.

Lol...the fluke punch he was practicing in the locker room. Your a joke

When Conor wins Im going to say Khabib got knocked out by a simple Irish plumber.

Haha wooooah take it easy mate. Conor cultist ? I cant stand the fool. I was just having a laugh , hence the smile ... and im the one who needs to lighten up ? Its just talking shit on an internet forum. Im a pretty level headed guy , anyways have a good one man !

You too dude. Just angling a bit here. Clearly you are not among the crowd I am fishing for. Cheers.

This looks like a thread made by Mysterio

Ray?

Rey-Mysterio-WWE-2K19-645x370.jpg

3Yf7Pa1.jpg

Everyone from the legends of the sport like Hendo and Hughes, to up and comers Suga Sean O'Malley and Israel Adesanya, fan favorites Mike Perry and Justin Gaethje, even the ladies Misha Tate and Claudia Gadelha. Champs D.C. and Rose Namajunas as well. Its unanimous.

First row: Henry Cejudo, BJ Penn, Derrick Lewis, Aljamain Sterling
Second row: John Dodson, D.C., Claudia Gadelha, Chuck Liddell
Third row: Matt Hughes, Dan Henderson, Justin Gaethje, Forrest Griffin
Fourth row: Ronda Rousey, Anthony Pettis, Mike Perry, Demetrious Johnson
Fifth row: Stipe Miocic, Chael Sonnen, Sam Alvey, Rose Namajunas
Sixth row: Daren Till, Misha Tate, Sean O'Malley, Israel Adesanya
Seventh row: Stephan Thompson, Alexander Volkov, Kamaru Usman, TJ Dillashaw

Khabib should start his own line of Papakha warrior hat :). Bandwagon jumpers will buy it like hot cakes.

3Yf7Pa1.jpg

Everyone from the legends of the sport like Hendo and Hughes, to up and comers Suga Sean O'Malley and Israel Adesanya, fan favorites Mike Perry and Justin Gaethje, even the ladies Misha Tate and Claudia Gadelha. Champs D.C. and Rose Namajunas as well. Its unanimous.

First row: Henry Cejudo, BJ Penn, Derrick Lewis, Aljamain Sterling
Second row: John Dodson, D.C., Claudia Gadelha, Chuck Liddell
Third row: Matt Hughes, Dan Henderson, Justin Gaethje, Forrest Griffin
Fourth row: Ronda Rousey, Anthony Pettis, Mike Perry, Demetrious Johnson
Fifth row: Stipe Miocic, Chael Sonnen, Sam Alvey, Rose Namajunas
Sixth row: Daren Till, Misha Tate, Sean O'Malley, Israel Adesanya
Seventh row: Stephan Thompson, Alexander Volkov, Kamaru Usman, TJ Dillashaw
This is bullshit, I expected better from a mid. Till and TJ definitely picked Conor. I would like the sources.

I never get the favorable match up argument. Were Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez even RDA before he got injured and pulled out of a potential fight favorable match ups? I'll give you Dennis Siver but beyond that Conor beat legitimate world class opponents, even greats i.e. Aldo. Surely you'd agree Conor's faced better quality opposition?

Mendes and Diaz were on vacation when they got a phone call to fight Conor. Nobody expected an out of shape Diaz choking out Conor. The UFC must have had sleepless nights over this. After getting carried by the UFC with earlier easy match ups in the FW division, he finally got to face Aldo. Conor KO'ed Aldo within 13 seconds. A huge fluke. Then he was allowed to skip the entire LW division to fight Alvarez skipping all fighters in that division with a better record and win streak than him. He would have never been close to a LW title if he had fought LW contenders other than the than current champ, Alvarez... who wanted to showboat and stand up with a striker instead of taking him down.

I'm not saying that Conor is a nobody. But he was helped allot and also had huge luck in his career on crucial moments ( vs Aldo). Sometimes you need luck and this luck on crucial moments changed Conor's entire life being the marketable UFC cash cow he is now. But he is about to get exposed big time very soon.

Just because i make fun of something doesnt mean im against it. Im a fan of both but i like Khabib a little more. I dont get what 111 posts have to do with it, im new it doesnt make me stupid because i dont have 18000 posts though. Im not trying not to understand you but i have a hard time understanding what you are saying no offense. Also its a fun fight and no one is chanceless why do people always have to be on a side and downplay the other side its so childish.
111... being called "the sh*t house".... is an old school term in any game or sport that can reach that numerical level. It's just a silly thing that's been around for centuries. if you run a horizontal line across 3 verticle posts, it looks like a pair of porta-poty's. (A pair of out door bathrooms.) Maybe draw it out on some paper or something. To be fair, my parents drew it out for me decades ago so that i would understand. It's an OG term that's pretty widely known.

Also.... Welcome!!! Hope you have some fun here.

You resisting the fact that "why does there have to be 2 sides on a McGregor fight" is why I joked with you that you are not a journeyman. A journeyman is a construction term for someone who has been around & knows the trade they work in. Or in this case, it would be someone who has seen the McGregor battles Sherdog has.

The "2 sides" of a McGregor fight (no matter who he's fighting) was established a very long time ago. Please feel free to come in here & preach the good word to both sides about how we should all get along though. Many of us do... but there's no stopping the war. It's too well established.

On the real, I think I'm vibing with your dream more, if I had a preference. The fact still remainz though that the resistance just standz behind anyone who is fighting Conor no matter who it is. They will troll against conor until their last breath... & only then when they meet their maker will they realize the futility of it all... & how they could've just been on the side of grace & been a part of the support instead of the resistance. It's sad really for them. They are lost soulz.

There's nothing more beautiful than a guy that keeps proving the world wrong time and time again, and nothing more disturbing than a world that has not learned their lesson.

TJ is not one of them though. TJ who is by far the smartest fighter on this list by a wide margin realizes doubting Conor once more is borderline insanity. He also realizes just like I do that Conor is insanely faster than Khabib.

All of you doubting Conor will be proven wrong again, and once again it'll be your fault he wins. Chip on his shoulder Conor is near unstoppable and you've created him once again.

He did not prove the world time and time again though man. He lost to Diaz once and barely squeaked out a decision the second time and he got beat by Floyd. He does not KEEP proving the world wrong he just does what other good fighters do he wins some and loses some.

His mouth and shallow idiots raised on the internet and fucking WWE is responsible for all the rest.

He did not prove the world time and time again though man. He lost to Diaz once and barely squeaked out a decision the second time and he got beat by Floyd. He does not KEEP proving the world wrong he just does what other good fighters do he wins some and loses some.

His mouth and shallow idiots raised on the internet and fucking WWE is responsible for all the rest.

Conor was supposed to beat Diaz. He lost. He was then supposed to lose to Diaz. He won. He lost to Floyd in boxing in a completely different sport, but still completely proved everyone wrong and completely defied logic.

Conor is undefeated in MMA, the sport he competes in when he is doubted. That is just fact. I can't express to you what kind of danger Khabib has gotten himself in. You will just have to wait and see.

He does not KEEP proving the world wrong he just does what other good fighters do he wins some and loses some.

Loool, "wins some, loses some" = 9-1 in the UFC and first double champ.

But keep on blindly hatin'!

Strange decision to say that being that he trains with them all the time. I am not so sure that served your purpose that well.
You said Khashook was the best wrestler. no he's not. DC & Cain wrestle circlez around him. That's the reason he trains with them. Collegiate wrestling is one of the best MMA weapons & he wanted to learn it from those who are masters of it. So yes, my comment served me well. You're not keeping up with the convo very well imo if you didn't understand that. You're the one that said Khashook waz the best wrestler in the UFC.

Uh, the dude is a wrestler. Are you going to imagine every takedown attempt as panic wrestling?

Pretty sure it is where he wants the fight and not somewhere he wants to take it to hide. Conor shooting on a submission artist after getting his pumpkin rocked is the correct example of panic wrestling.

When Khabib shoots it is probably wrestling.
You're missing the point again. Khabib will have shot his shots & missed & he will be spamming shots & missing. He will be getting lit up all the while & what you refer to as these technical wresting shots will eventually turn into sloppy panic wrestling shots as he tries to clear the cobwebs from his head. As the whole world is spinning & he seez 3 McGregors in front of him, he's going to do the best he can & just shoot for one of them. That's going to be considered panic wrestling. He will be getting lit up on his feet & unable to work his one trick & will be so confused that his futile attempts will be all he has.

Who you DON’T see there is the legend...Tito Ortiz.

He says McGregor is going to sleep the Dagestani fighter, believing Conor will be simply too quick.

Back