Pro's Pick Khabib vs Conor (SHOCKING!)

I'm very excited about drinking too much and forgetting who I wanted to win.

Groove on.
Haha... well said... I'm hoping for a barn burner. Hope it doezn't end too quickly.

Khabib is way bigger than Conor and Alvarez and is the least hit fighter in the division, and also said he's not striking with Conor.

I wont doubt he could present McGregor with a much troublesome approach. Something just tells me that Khabib will not be able to close that gap to gain the advantage which is the ground.

Good luck with that. lets see how panic wrestling works out for him.
The best wrestler in MMA does not "panic wrestle".

That's a term used for strikers who decide to become wrestlers when they get tuned.

M7A3viR.gif

Your earlier argument was a silly way of discrediting and downplaying a professional fighter by calling him a ''real estate agent'' as if this is a shame or as if this shows that hes not a skilled fighter. The UFC doesn't pay their fighters so much that they can act like a coked up junkie like their so called ''superstar'' and number one cash cow, Conor. Conor was carried by the UFC and given favorable match ups and was even allowed to jump the entire LW division so he can fight for the title. How can you even respect this?

If Conor beats Khabib (and this is a huge if) , will you be saying that he beat a student of the university of Moscow? You gotta stay consistent now.

Al was #11.

Also a favorable match up was fucking Aldo or Alvarez?

Get outta here with your bs that Khabib is a student. Hes in the top 5 and Al isent even top 10.

Khabib took #11 to a decision to win his bs belt in a weight class he barely makes.

Thats the most illegitimate championship in the UFC. That division did fuck all for 2 years. Bunch of pullout artists.

Or everyone on that list has decided to back the guy who wasn't a whiskey sipping lunatic at the press conference. If that is true then I would say, smart choice.

Do you really thnk all these pics were taken in the last 4 days??

I would disagree with anyone who refutes what McGregor did wasn't deliberate.

He's launching a whiskey brand, which by the sound of things was heavily involved in his new contract negotiation and it's not the first time he has brought it up. He drank some after the Mayweather fight.

I won't deny it was an awkward press conference and I would also agree that it wasn't just because there was no audience but there have already been multiple vids explaining what McGregor was really doing throughout.

The best wrestler in MMA does not "panic wrestle".

That's a term used for strikers who decide to become wrestlers when they get tuned.

M7A3viR.gif
Conor isn't fighting GSP, DC, Cejudo or Cain.... they're not even in the same weight class. Try & keep up with the convo at least... Geez.

This is getting funny. All the fanboys are in for the let down sooner or later. People love to tease you guys and really you should realize two things.
First off, Conor is going to lose, probably sooner rather than later being that he is in a weight class fighting dudes his own size, and these guys are just waiting to laugh at your butthurt.

Second, you are acting like this guy is your god and it was clear what he thinks of you common folk when he was calling Khabib a fanboy and laughing that he wanted his shirt. How many of you guys have a Conor shirt of your very own? Be honest now, lol.

lol... at you saying you don't understand what's going on in your last post & then can't be bothered to google the word journeyman which waz meant that you ain't one if you don't know what's going on. I don't mean to pick on you... but you had 111 posts & so I couldn't resist.

What's happening here is very simple. The Conor resistance is completely delusional & thinks that this dude who only has 2 top 5 winz can hang with the best striker in the division. The Conor support is here to educate them on the err of their wayz... & for some reason the resistance is too hard headed to understand the simple logic that is being presented to them.
Just because i make fun of something doesnt mean im against it. Im a fan of both but i like Khabib a little more. I dont get what 111 posts have to do with it, im new it doesnt make me stupid because i dont have 18000 posts though. Im not trying not to understand you but i have a hard time understanding what you are saying no offense. Also its a fun fight and no one is chanceless why do people always have to be on a side and downplay the other side its so childish.

Do you really thnk all these pics were taken in the last 4 days??

I would disagree with anyone who refutes what McGregor did wasn't deliberate.

He's launching a whiskey brand, which by the sound of things was heavily involved in his new contract negotiation and it's not the first time he has brought it up. He drank some after the Mayweather fight.

I won't deny it was an awkward press conference and I would also agree that it wasn't just because there was no audience but there have already been multiple vids explaining what McGregor was really doing throughout.

Of course not. Why are you exploding about it. It is clearly in jest and meant to trigger you geniuses. Clearly it worked and gave a bunch of us a chuckle.

Lighten up Francis.

Of course not. Why are you exploding about it. It is clearly in jest and meant to trigger you geniuses. Clearly it worked and gave a bunch of us a chuckle.

Lighten up Francis.

Exploding..?

I thought we were having a conversation.

Are paragraphs not your thing, Chuckles?

Conor isn't fighting GSP, DC, Cejudo or Cain.... they're not even in the same weight class. Try & keep up with the convo at least... Geez.

Strange decision to say that being that he trains with them all the time. I am not so sure that served your purpose that well.

Jackonfire still not over the Aldo loss.

Damn bro, even Aldo handled it better.

Is Khabib studying there currently? Isn't Al currently a real estate agent i.e. splitting his time between two professions? Imo that doesn't matter though, since Al is the best fighter he can be, even if he wasn't doing real estate, which is a very mediocre one.

Yes, Khabib is still a student at the university. Conor is going to either loose or win against a ''mere student'' if we follow the logics of @Mixedfights

Al was #11.

Also a favorable match up was fucking Aldo or Alvarez?

Get outta here with your bs that Khabib is a student. Hes in the top 5 and Al isent even top 10.

Khabib took #11 to a decision to win his bs belt in a weight class he barely makes.

Thats the most illegitimate championship in the UFC. That division did fuck all for 2 years. Bunch of pullout artists.

Aldo was a fluke. The fact that Conor KO'ed Aldo in 13 seconds is the living proof of it. If they would fight this fight 10 times, Aldo would have won like 7 or 8 times. Alvarez is a decent fighter, but he fucked up and got arrogant trying to stand up with a better striker. Conor's resume is padded like crazy, and you know it if you look at things objectively. The man got carried and its about time he gets exposed.

Last edited:
Your earlier argument was a silly way of discrediting and downplaying a professional fighter by calling him a ''real estate agent'' as if this is a shame or as if this shows that hes not a skilled fighter. The UFC doesn't pay their fighters so much that they can act like a coked up junkie like their so called ''superstar'' and number one cash cow, Conor. Conor was carried by the UFC and given favorable match ups and was even allowed to jump the entire LW division so he can fight for the title. How can you even respect this?

If Conor beats Khabib (and this is a huge if) , will you be saying that he beat a student of the university of Moscow? You gotta stay consistent now.

I never get the favorable match up argument. Were Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez even RDA before he got injured and pulled out of a potential fight favorable match ups? I'll give you Dennis Siver but beyond that Conor beat legitimate world class opponents, even greats i.e. Aldo. Surely you'd agree Conor's faced better quality opposition?

I never get the favorable match up argument. Were Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez even RDA before he got injured and pulled out of a potential fight favorable match ups? I'll give you Dennis Siver but beyond that Conor beat legitimate world class opponents, even greats i.e. Aldo. Surely you'd agree Conor's faced better quality opposition?
Uhhh pretty much any striker is a favorable matchup for an elite striker with longer reach, or guys who had no training camps and came off the couch.

It's conventional knowledge that elite wrestlers are the toughest matchups for strikers stylistically,

Back