Pro's Pick Khabib vs Conor (SHOCKING!)

Some of you Connor boys gonna need new accounts, and it will be great!

This looks like a cool weird sitcom where no one knows whats going on.
LMAO.... sayz the white belt with a sh*t house of posts.

lol... I can't draw it out in type... but you got 111 posts right now & it's kind of a silly OG joke that if you put a line over the top it looks like a his & hers OG sh*t house out back.

Maybe 111 posts hasn't made you the journeyman you thought were yet yeah?

Smart money is on the grappler.

I'm kinda stupid though.

Conor's opponent on October the 6th will be a Student of the University of Moscow. So what's your argument?

My argument is Conor won 2 belts in half the time it took Khabib to decision #11.

1 was the p4p #1 and the other was a champion a weight class above.

Khabib goes to the fuckin hospital trying to make weight in a weight class he wrestlefucks people in.

I call shenanigans, I saw a video of Wonderboy saying he was picking Conor.

Lol have these pics just been cropped from ones with that little khabib fangirl , then made into a collage stating the pros have picked khabib when they really havent ? :D

LMAO.... sayz the white belt with a sh*t house of posts.

lol... I can't draw it out in type... but you got 111 posts right now & it's kind of a silly OG joke that if you put a line over the top it looks like a his & hers OG sh*t house out back.

Maybe 111 posts hasn't made you the journeyman you thought were yet yeah?
Im sorry i dont understand at all what you are saying, you talk about journeyman in regards to what, your post is confusing, i dont get your point lay off the drugs.

My argument is Conor won 2 belts in half the time it took Khabib to decision #11.

1 was the p4p #1 and the other was a champion a weight class above.

Khabib goes to the fuckin hospital trying to make weight in a weight class he wrestlefucks people in.

Your earlier argument was a silly way of discrediting and downplaying a professional fighter by calling him a ''real estate agent'' as if this is a shame or as if this shows that hes not a skilled fighter. The UFC doesn't pay their fighters so much that they can act like a coked up junkie like their so called ''superstar'' and number one cash cow, Conor. Conor was carried by the UFC and given favorable match ups and was even allowed to jump the entire LW division so he can fight for the title. How can you even respect this?

If Conor beats Khabib (and this is a huge if) , will you be saying that he beat a student of the university of Moscow? You gotta stay consistent now.

This sport is si "what have you done for me lately"

Funny how quickly everyone forgets that Aldo was supposed to effortlessly grapplefuck Conor. Look what happened to him.

Remember how Eddie was a nightmare matchup for Conor and he was supposed to get "exposed?" Look what happened to him.

Breaking News: People Like Hats

Aljamain Sterling picked McGregor last week

Dillashaw picked McGregor on TFATK Podcast a few weeks back.

Chael was on the fence the last time I saw him discuss it.

I haven't seen many of the other guys predictions but I would imagine there are plenty of votes for both fighters

Or everyone on that list has decided to back the guy who wasn't a whiskey sipping lunatic at the press conference. If that is true then I would say, smart choice.

Smart money is on the grappler.

I'm kinda stupid though.
Same commentary waz said at UFC 205 my brother. I'm seeing a major sway toward the striker. I think a lot of people are underestimating his TDD too. I love this match up. I'm so stoked!!!

Jose Aldo - "You retards will see!"

200.gif

I do see. You are right, that's Jose Aldo. Good job.

Your earlier argument was a silly way of discrediting and downplaying a professional fighter by calling him a ''real estate agent'' as if this is a shame or as if this shows that hes not a skilled fighter. The UFC doesn't pay their fighters so much that they can act like a coked up junkie like their so called ''superstar'' and number one cash cow, Conor. Conor was carried by the UFC and given favorable match ups and was even allowed to jump the entire LW division so he can fight for the title. How can you even respect this?

If Conor beats Khabib (and this is a huge if) , will you be saying that he beat a student of the university of Moscow? You gotta stay consistent now.
Is Khabib studying there currently? Isn't Al currently a real estate agent i.e. splitting his time between two professions? Imo that doesn't matter though, since Al is the best fighter he can be, even if he wasn't doing real estate, which is a very mediocre one.

I have McGregor winning rather easily here, by 1st round TKO. Khabib has horrific striking, and McGregor will use his size to keep him at bay similar to Alvarez fight.

Same commentary waz said at UFC 205 my brother. I'm seeing a major sway toward the striker. I think a lot of people are underestimating his TDD too. I love this match up. I'm so stoked!!!

I'm very excited about drinking too much and forgetting who I wanted to win.

Groove on.

I have McGregor winning rather easily here, by 1st round TKO. Khabib has horrific striking, and McGregor will use his size to keep him at bay similar to Alvarez fight.
Khabib is way bigger than Conor and Alvarez and is the least hit fighter in the division, and also said he's not striking with Conor.

Lol have these pics just been cropped from ones with that little khabib fangirl , then made into a collage stating the pros have picked khabib when they really havent ? :D

It may be possible that it was all about humor which is lost on the crazy Conor cultists. You guys need to lighten up and not get so emotional, lol. Pass this man a tissue.

Im sorry i dont understand at all what you are saying, you talk about journeyman in regards to what, your post is confusing, i dont get your point lay off the drugs.
lol... at you saying you don't understand what's going on in your last post & then can't be bothered to google the word journeyman which waz meant that you ain't one if you don't know what's going on. I don't mean to pick on you... but you had 111 posts & so I couldn't resist.

What's happening here is very simple. The Conor resistance is completely delusional & thinks that this dude who only has 2 top 5 winz can hang with the best striker in the division. The Conor support is here to educate them on the err of their wayz... & for some reason the resistance is too hard headed to understand the simple logic that is being presented to them.

Khabib is way bigger than Conor and Alvarez and is the least hit fighter in the division, and also said he's not striking with Conor.
Good luck with that. lets see how panic wrestling works out for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back