Pro refugee protesters refuse to sign petition to help white South African's avoiding genocide

I admit to generalising Muslims; if you believe in Islam, you're a retard. Islam is utterly worthless. If you could somehow wipe all knowledge and memory of it from everyone's minds, the world would be a better place.

As for how the Boers ruled South Africa, they were simply following African tradition. As one ex-pat told me, "There is only one rule in Africa: the strongest tribe rules".

The guy who told me that was a full-blooded Zulu. Lovely guy, and so big he looked an extra from the Mountain Gorilla Tribe in Black Panther;)
The world would be a better place if white people stayed on their continents and didn't fuck up the entire world but we can't all have what we want. But we can keep racist Boers out of Australia as these Australians rightfully argue for.

The world would be a better place if white people stayed on their continents and didn't fuck up the entire world but we can't all have what we want. But we can keep racist Boers out of Australia as these Australians rightfully argue for.

{<jordan}

Its true. Either way, not like your kind ever did anything but roll over and sit for the British. What a pathetic history that is

We raped, pillaged and burned our way across a third of the entire planet. We brought civilisation to Africa. Whether the Africans wanted it or not;)

We raped, pillaged and burned our way across a third of the entire planet. We brought civilisation to Africa. Whether the Africans wanted it or not;)
And then you got stuck there and started crying to leave and not even other whites want you now!

And then you got stuck there and started crying to leave and not even other whites want you now!

And when all the whites leave, South Africa will just be the latest shit-hole country in a continent already full of them. Hell, Cape Town nearly ran out of drinking water a few months back.

Rainbow Nation my ass<45>

And when all the whites leave, South Africa will just be the latest shit-hole country in a continent already full of them. Hell, Cape Town nearly ran out of drinking water a few months back.

Rainbow Nation my ass<45>
You mean the only region not run by the ANC and run a white dominated party? Yeah, dem African really need the whites to mismanage their water supply alright.

You mean the only region not run by the ANC and run a white dominated party? Yeah, dem African really need the whites to mismanage their water supply alright.

Remind me again: where does the buck stop? The blacks wanted to run their own country. They can't blame the whites anymore if, or rather when, they fuck it up.

South Africa without the whites is just Zimbabwe 2.0. Give it a few years and retards like Geldof will be organising a concert to raise money for them.

Remind me again: where does the buck stop? The blacks wanted to run their own country. They can't blame the whites anymore if, or rather when, they fuck it up.
Lol, I know reading is hard but try reading again. Cape Town is part of a region that is the only one not controlled by the ANC and is controlled by a white dominated party so the mismanagement falls squarely on their shoulders. But can't really argue with delusional white people who think they are God's gift to the world.

There’s no doubt that liberalism is a mental illness

A virus is a better term. Mentally ill people cannot really spread their mental illness at least to other people.

Yeah but then you wouldn't have electricity or a nice keyboard to type on, speaking on a majority white forum you seem to despise.

Yeah, the horrors of paved roads, running water and functional governments. Which continents should these crackers have stayed on, btw? The ones everyone is trying to move to?

Yeah but then you wouldn't have electricity or a nice keyboard to type on, speaking on a majority white forum you seem to despise.
Yeah, the horrors of paved roads, running water and functional governments. Which continents should these crackers have stayed on, btw? The ones everyone is trying to move to?
Japanese people have all those things without having been colonized while all the colonized countries are among the "shitholes" that Trump referred to. Funny how that worked out huh?

Maybe its not about race but culture. South Africans have a culture and history of racism, why let that into your country?

So they should NOT accept refugees from Islamic cultures too, right? Those cultures have a history murdering homosexuals and treating women as second class citizens. And they have a history of murdering women who are rape victims and killing or enslaving people who hold different religious beliefs.

Apartheid seems like a Saturday cartoon compared to the history of Islamic culture.

But bad things people did only count when white people did it, right?

Lol, I know reading is hard but try reading again. Cape Town is part of a region that is the only one not controlled by the ANC and is controlled by a white dominated party so the mismanagement falls squarely on their shoulders. But can't really argue with delusional white people who think they are God's gift to the world.

But the country is run by the ANC, which consists of nine provinces. Every one of which is suffering from severe water shortages. Cape Town was the first city to run dry. It won't be the last.

But hey, at least the ANC have managed to deal with South Africa's AIDS epidemic...oh, wait...

So they should NOT accept refugees from Islamic cultures too, right? Those cultures have a history murdering homosexuals and treating women as second class citizens. And they have a history of murdering women who are rape victims and killing or enslaving people who hold different religious beliefs.

Apartheid seems like a Saturday cartoon compared to the history of Islamic culture.

But...but...muh White Guilt!;)

But the country is run by the ANC, which is consists of nine provinces. Every one of which is suffering from severe water shortages. Cape Town was the first city to run dry. It won't be the last.

But hey, at least the ANC have managed to deal with South Africa's AIDS epidemic...oh, wait...
Why did Cape Town run dry first though? The excellent (mis)management by the oh so civilized whites it seems.

I've already dealt with the "B-But Muslims!" question, go back and read ya goof.

Back