Pro refugee protesters refuse to sign petition to help white South African's avoiding genocide

Why did Cape Town run dry first though? The excellent (mis)management by the oh so civilized whites it seems.

I've already dealt with the "B-But Muslims!" question, go back and read ya goof.

Well, I know Blacks and Libs love to blame Whitey, but it's not quite that clear cut. While Cape Town is run by the Democratic Alliance, the 1988 Water Act gives the national government the status of, Public Trustee, meaning it bears final and ultimate responsibility for the water supply in every part of South Africa. Not just the ones controlled by the ANC

Safe to say that in this case, neither the DA nor the ANC have covered themselves in glory.

Well I know Blacks and Libs love to blame Whitey, but it's not quite that clear cut. While Cape Town is run by the Democratic Alliance, the 1988 Water Act gives the national government the status of, Public Trustee, meaning it bears final and ultimate responsibility for the water supply.

Safe to say that in this case, neither the DA nor the ANC have covered themselves in glory.
Unlike the principled right, which never blames or generalizes blacks as a race and only seeks nuance.

Japanese people have all those things without having been colonized while all the colonized countries are among the "shitholes" that Trump referred to. Funny how that worked out huh?
I guess, if you have a really low bar for what qualifies as funny. It's not only colonized countries that are shitholes. Which colonized country had any of those things before being colonized?

I guess, if you have a really low bar for what qualifies as funny. It's not only colonized countries that are shitholes. Which colonized country had any of those things before being colonized?
Its mostly colonized countries that are shitholes, in fact name one shithole that wasn't one sort of colony or another and if you can I can name ten that were.

Never said they had them before, just implied they didn't need to be plundered and exploited to get them as evidenced by Japan. Japan's greatest advantage was being as far away as possible from Europe so they couldn't be colonized so easily.

Japanese people have all those things without having been colonized while all the colonized countries are among the "shitholes" that Trump referred to. Funny how that worked out huh?

You and Templar are both over simplifying things. Sure whites did alot of terrible things they also did alot to further civilization as well too thus saying everything would be fine if they stood put is as absurd as saying everything would descend into savagery.

The reality is you would look at a collosal change in the world that would dramatically effect everything . Other nations would rise to fill the power vacuum of western europe. Other regions would languish behind while some would advance.The possibilities are endless and no where near as cut and dry as someone would like to make for the sake of their political leanings .

More importantly though theres a high likelihood you wouldnt exist if history did not play out as it did. The notion many put forth that if the americas were never colonized they would simply be kicking back in the homeland of their ancestors and life would simply be the same as it is now is entirely ignoring the complex nuances of history.

This applies to how things played out among races in their own continents as well.

Its mostly colonized countries that are shitholes, in fact name one shithole that wasn't one sort of colony or another and if you can I can name ten that were.

Never said they had them before, just implied they didn't need to be plundered and exploited to get them as evidenced by Japan. Japan's greatest advantage was being as far away as possible from Europe so they couldn't be colonized so easily.
There are lots of shitholes. Nearly all of the colonized countries were shitholes at the time they were colonized. Ethiopia and Afghanistan did a good job being shitholes without having colonization to blame. You think all these places were kicking ass and doing great until whitey showed up?

You are not Japanese.

The real issue is any country having refugee quotas in general.

So we're going to credit the white South Africans with the end of Apartheid and not the African National Congress?

333.gif
Just curious, but are you saying the whites in South Africa had no hand in ending it? Literally no hand at all?

They are shock rockers. Let's not let their crazy music videoes dictate who they really are offstage.
I can dig it.

But what about the people from the subculture they claim to represent?

We have plenty of South African's migrating here. If the "white South African Farmers" don't qualify for refugee visas, it's because they have the means to move to the city and avoid the dangers and/or because the danger they face is less than millions of other asylum seekers around the world.
The response to the question has less to do with people thinking through their position than it does the reaction to Dutton's dog whistle politics and apparent desire to become a "Trumpesque" Australian PM.
It's not like he's known for his compassionate stance on refugees.
What does, have the means to move to the city mean in real terms though? If they are farmers and that is how they make their money, how are they going to farm in t he city? They wont be able to, thus they really don't have the means to move to the city. Not sure what the logic is with that.

The black skinned humans will be starving within two years just like they did in Zimbabwe.

You lefties are the greatest racists in the world today.

I always thought the major sociological and economical progress of Japan was thanks to the Marshal Plan? I know little of them pre war though, did they really have roads and decent infrastructure? Decent, functional government that didn't suck balls?

Here's the thing, there aren't many real refugees coming to Australia outside of Western Papua. They're mainly economic migrants looking for a free ride.

White South Africans might be the only other legitimate refugee group. I don't know how far the "kill whitey" mentality extends outside South Africa. But I'd guess whites aren't safe on that continent.

The thing with white south africans is they're skilled workers, slot in with western culture smoothly, have Christian values, speak the language and are job ready.

For some reason we take all the refugees that add literally no value (Afghans/ Somalians/ Sudanese/ Bosnians). As an example, Rohingya are Muslim rejects from the worst country in the world (Bangladesh), unhygienic, illiterate, unemployable and completely unable to assimilate.

Why not take the good people for once rather than other countries' trash should be the question.

I always thought the major sociological and economical progress of Japan was thanks to the Marshal Plan? I know little of them pre war though, did they really have roads and decent infrastructure? Decent, functional government that didn't suck balls?

Japan has had a culture that wouldn't lend itself to turn into a shithole since forever.

Back