Prime for Prime...could Roger be competitive against Serena

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
in a match if they played

1498866230554.jpg

1498866277241.jpg

That's a toughie. What surface we talking?

giphy.gif

Roger Rabbit?

im asking if Federer would be competitive against Serena

Roger Rabbit?
I'm guessing this stems from the McEnroe comments. Absolutely absurd he's getting any kind of heat from this. Pretty surprised Serena chimed in, as well.

Federer would literally beat Serena in a tennis match, with one hand tied behind his back.

Serena is, without a doubt, the greatest female player ever. If she were in the men's division she would have the weakest serve and ground strokes on the tour and her skills dealing with her opponents would be a few decades behind. It's a different game. She'd also be physically slow getting around the court.

I'd pay 25 for this on PPV, but I feel like Roger would let her win a game or two so he wouldn't get called a sexist.

John McEnroe was 100% correct.

Fucking joke women get paid the same as men.

Reverse discrimination.

Serena and Venus lost in the same day to a guy ranked in the bottom 200 while he was drinking scotch and smoking a cigar.

Trolling is an art, and you're not an artist, don't ever try and make a thread like this again.

Serena and Venus lost in the same day to a guy ranked in the bottom 200 while he was drinking scotch and smoking a cigar.

Trolling is an art, and you're not an artist, don't ever try and make a thread like this again.

QONVIyz.gif

I remember reading about it in one of the tennis magazines when it happened. The guy drank a six pack, smoked some cigarettes, and shot 9 holes of golf before blowing both Williams sisters off the court. LMAO.

Last edited:
QONVIyz.gif

I remember reading about in one of the tennis magazines when it happened. The guy drank a six pack, smoked some cigarettes, and shot 9 holes of golf before blowing both Williams sisters off the court. LMAO.
Yea, and he said that realistically he shouldn't have even been in the top 200, something happened with the rankings that put him in there.

The Williams sisters were calling out anyone from 100-150 and he stepped up to the challenge and I believe he was ranked like 180 or something.

Karstan Braash beat both sisters on the same day.

Yea, and he said that realistically he shouldn't have even been in the top 200, something happened with the rankings that put him in there.

The Williams sisters were calling out anyone from 100-150 and he stepped up to the challenge and I believe he was ranked like 180 or something.
And then rubbed salt in the wound by saying they didn't stand a chance against anyone in the top 500.

To be fair, neither sister was in her prime at the time, but still a hilarious humbling.

I'm guessing this stems from the McEnroe comments. Absolutely absurd he's getting any kind of heat from this. Pretty surprised Serena chimed in, as well.
What's the reason for the heat? Do people disagree with the statement or is it hate speech to state the obvious now? Venus can easily beat over 3,000,000,000 men but she'd have no shot at the best 500 men in the world. Is this really controversial?

John McEnroe was 100% correct.

Fucking joke women get paid the same as men.

Reverse discrimination.
Actually disagree with the pay part. Women's tennis is a pretty big draw. And if you're not a fan of a lot of short points, there are reasons to prefer it, regardless of how much better the men are.

Back