Elections President Trump Approval Rating Thread [official] [megathread] [data]

10/10.

Far left pansies can cry me a river. He did more in a few months than obama in 8 years.
You mean by making it slightly easier to export meat products? What has he achieved? Be specific and exhaustive.

You mean by making it slightly easier to export meat products? What has he achieved? Be specific and exhaustive.

I believed the obama hype. Look at his last state of the union speech. What beautiful words: Cuba, Guantanamo, Iran, building infrastructure, etc..etc...

His words didn't really match up to his record. To be fair, he did have his hands tied behind his back. But he had many chances to pass things and didn't. What a wind bag. Nobel peace prize for what? You tell me. He sold HOPE.

Here comes Trump. He sold HOPE. He fights harder for it. He won because people didnt want another obama via Clinton. But he signed more executive decisions in a few months than obama did. He tries to get shit done. Look at how that scum bag Kim Jung Un was emboldened with obama in power. Look at him now, in hiding. LOL. Trump called his bullying bluff.

Trump represents hard working, white middle class Americans. They have been misrepresented for 50 years. What you expect will happen?

So far he has made achievements in the following areas Mr. Madmick:

Social policy

Veterans

Criminal justice, law enforcement, and other DOJ matters

Abortion

Gun rights

Immigration, illegal immigration, and border security

Education

Energy and environmental policy

Economic policy and labor

Trade

Foreign policy

Deregulation and government size

Military, national security, and anti-terrorism

And...and....he spanked that fat, spoiled delusional fat kid.

I want that wall up pronto.

Social policy

Veterans

Abortion

Gun rights

Education

Trade

Foreign policy

Name some.

I believed the obama hype. Look at his last state of the union speech. What beautiful words: Cuba, Guantanamo, Iran, building infrastructure, etc..etc...

His words didn't really match up to his record. To be fair, he did have his hands tied behind his back. But he had many chances to pass things and didn't. What a wind bag. Nobel peace prize for what? You tell me. He sold HOPE.

Here comes Trump. He sold HOPE. He fights harder for it. He won because people didnt want another obama via Clinton. But he signed more executive decisions in a few months than obama did. He tries to get shit done. Look at how that scum bag Kim Jung Un was emboldened with obama in power. Look at him now, in hiding. LOL. Trump called his bullying bluff.

Trump represents hard working, white middle class Americans. They have been misrepresented for 50 years. What you expect will happen?

Social policy

Veterans

Abortion

Gun rights

Education

Trade

Foreign policy

I'm sorry but the way you just did a list of words right after he asked you to "be specific and exhaustive" made me think of this

He talked about infrastructure (plans, regulations, reforms) and hopefully we will see the results in future.

It also seems that he is the only one who even cares about that.
Oh wow.

Anyways, we're what, 7 months in? I sure am glad he had a talk about infrastructure!

Social policy

Veterans

Abortion

Gun rights

Education

Trade

Foreign policy

You could have just said executive orders. that would have been shorter.

He's inspired me and my life is better. If yours ain't, you should probably look in a mirror. The president ain't stopping you from living how you want to live. Get your heads out of your asses.

Oh wow.

Anyways, we're what, 7 months in? I sure am glad he had a talk about infrastructure!

yeah me too

In your opinion, how much time does it take to fix the infrastructure of a country like USA?

He talked about infrastructure (plans, regulations, reforms) and hopefully we will see the results in future.

It also seems that he is the only one who even cares about that.

Literally every single politician ever talks about infrastructure. It's the most standard piece of campaign boilerplate you can find.

Trump doesn't know or care about substantive policy so he'll go to some hacky trash can at the Heritage Foundation and we'll end up with a bunch of privately owned toll roads and bridges. This is assuming he even has the attention span to go that far.

Social policy

Veterans

Abortion

Gun rights

Education

Trade

Foreign policy

You claim you "bought the Obama hype" but have a bunch of confederate stuff as your av

giphy.webp

Furthermore the stuff you listed is a bunch of executive order stuff that won't stick. Trump has failed repeatedly to get important things passed through congress (except Russian sanctions, which he didn't even want to sign).

he's an odd guy.

its like hes not interested in anything other than one-ups on other people

Days to hit 61% disapproval (Gallup)
Carter: Never
Reagan: Never
H.W. Bush: Never
Clinton: Never
W. Bush: 1,932
Obama: Never
Trump: 207

Looks like threatening nuclear war and fumbling a response to hateful protests within the same week is not so great for a presidency after all

he's an odd guy.

I've heard a theory that this entire presidency is basically Donald's way of getting back at Obama for making fun of him.

I don't think it's that far fetched...

yeah me too

In your opinion, how much time does it take to fix the infrastructure of a country like USA?
You don't fix it. You constantly maintain it.

Days to hit 61% disapproval (Gallup)
Carter: Never
Reagan: Never
H.W. Bush: Never
Clinton: Never
W. Bush: 1,932
Obama: Never
Trump: 207

Looks like threatening nuclear war and fumbling a response to hateful protests within the same week is not so great for a presidency after all

Trump never wanted to win, so secretly he's going to be wildly happy that he's doomed to a single term. Four more years of fattening up Mar-A-Lago is tempting, I'm sure, but it's not worth this. They expect you to sit down and take intelligence briefings and shit. It's a bridge too far for some.

Cool! So what does this mean in the real world?

Can Dems exchange poll points for electoral votes or something? If he gets under 30%, does Hillary get the Presidency?

it means that republicans worried about reelection will not cooperate with his plans.

This is probably going to be the only place on the forum this one little trade agreement will be discussed so I'll spit out my anecdote and move along.

This is basically the only thing Trump has done in his presidency so far. None of his EO's have had any significant impact and the ones that could have, are being held up in court. No legislation. Just this trade agreement.

We happen to own a cattle ranch. This trade agreement is massive for me. Beef demand is already through the roof and the amount of head of cattle in the US is lower than it was in 1955 currently, so supply is way down. Prices, naturally, are way up and this trade agreement opens the doors to increase the price of beef further.

That's great for my family, precisely the kind of thing one should vote for to vote in their own financial interests. Yet, none of us will ever vote for Trump. So I can say for certain that Trump has done more for me and my family than nearly any Trumptard on this forum, yet we are too generous and too compassionate to ever get on board with a deplorable like Trump. We want our neighbors to live prosperous and healthy lives, and you don't achieve that through the excessive corporate greed espoused by Republicans currently. I'll go back to voting Republican as I did all my life the moment the party goes back to a place where it was in the 90's.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx
EBS7F6.png

He's gonna end up having to fire Bannon, right or wrong, relevant or not, to stop this because the wheels are coming off.
  • Republican support is now in the 70's for the first time
  • Republican support is down 10 pts since inauguration
  • Independent support is down 13 pts since inauguration
  • Democratic support is down 6 pts since inauguration

he's an odd guy.

Bryan Callen said something along the lines of:

He doesn't want the job of the president, but he does want to be president of whatever room he happens to be in.

Back