Elections President Trump Approval Rating Thread [official] [megathread] [data]

Am i the only one here who sometimes reads these delusional Trump supporters posts and are just baffled at how stupid a person can be?
<NightKingBringIt>
<Baelish01>

what happened during infrastructure week?

He talked about infrastructure (plans, regulations, reforms) and hopefully we will see the results in future.

It also seems that he is the only one who even cares about that.

He talked about infrastructure (plans, regulations, reforms) and hopefully we will see the results in future.

he doesnt seem to care very much. looks like it was all talk, no actions.

he is capable of writing legislation. Obama was known for pushing things. Why hasnt trump done the same to push his agenda?

Trump has 98.6% approval from me. Don't care about anyone else, fuck yall.

And Hillary had a 95% chance of winning the election.

You understand the national polls were accurate to the end result and an approval rating poll works the same way? If the approval rating was determined by an electoral college system, you may have a point. I'd adjust your point to he could possibly remain under 50% if the Democratic Party is going to put forward more candies like Hillary in 2020

most people are not smart and/or involved enough to look past what the media feeds them. so its natural with the media having it out for him, that his numbers are going to tank. doesn't matter if he is saving the world or causing its destruction. the same happened with Obama. they were so far up his ass that many thought he was great simply because the networks refused to report anything negative about him.

the country is getting more and more divides. the right will hate the left and the left will hate the right regardless of what they do. the key is to not lose any people on your side in the beginning

Is Sessions going to get fired? I feel like that narrative has cooled a bit? I was referring to Prebus getting the boot. I think if Sessions gets fired, Trump sets himself up for the real possibility of impeachment.
Sessions sucks but he has been elected since the early 90's, so he is a made man. Trump even though has made some mistakes won't make that one. He wants Sessions to resign, but if he fires him, the old schoolers on the right will abandon him. They are looking for a reason to abandon Trump and Sessions firing will give them one.
Trump tried to belittle Sessions but Sessions has been in politics so long he is numb to criticism. He is like a stripper who has been at the same club for 10 years. Their pride has been bought so many times, they almost lose the will to fight.

You understand the national polls were accurate to the end result and an approval rating poll works the same way? If the approval rating was determined by an electoral college system, you may have a point. I'd adjust your point to he could possibly remain under 50% if the Democratic Party is going to put forward more candies like Hillary in 2020
You have a point.

8 years should be more than enough :)

I don't even worry about his ratings, because the DNC is in a way worse position.
Trump doesn't even need good poll numbers to beat them.
Fact, because already proven.
This isn't entirely wrong.

Sessions sucks but he has been elected since the early 90's, so he is a made man. Trump even though has made some mistakes won't make that one. He wants Sessions to resign, but if he fires him, the old schoolers on the right will abandon him. They are looking for a reason to abandon Trump and Sessions firing will give them one.
Trump tried to belittle Sessions but Sessions has been in politics so long he is numb to criticism. He is like a stripper who has been at the same club for 10 years. Their pride has been bought so many times, they almost lose the will to fight.

It's posts like these that remind me my real education was received right here in sherdog.

He had support from multiple senators, including dems, on infrastructure. He just never actually presented a serious plan to congress for them to so much as look at. And its been 7 months of golfing and twitter rants instead.

The only "infrastructure improvement" he's pushed so far is a plan to privatize air traffic controllers, which he withdrew when even the air industry opposed.

Last edited:
most people are not smart and/or involved enough to look past what the media feeds them. so its natural with the media having it out for him, that his numbers are going to tank. doesn't matter if he is saving the world or causing its destruction. the same happened with Obama. they were so far up his ass that many thought he was great simply because the networks refused to report anything negative about him.

the country is getting more and more divides. the right will hate the left and the left will hate the right regardless of what they do. the key is to not lose any people on your side in the beginning

That darn media.

Recording things that the President and his subordinates say to them and letting everyone see it.

Those rascals have it out for Trump!

It's because the butthurt media has started a witch hunt on Trump.
The president is doing great.

But don't worry TS, his ratings will rise very soon

Donald?

Even 39% seems so high for someone who is utter garbage and running one of the most cluster fucked administrations of all time.

President Trump’s approval rating hits new low: poll
Daily News said:
President Trump’s approval rating has hit a staggering new low, according to the latest Gallup poll released Monday.

The commander-in-chief had a 34% approval rating, while 61% of Americans disapprove of his job performance since taking office in January, the poll reveals.

Last week, Trump's approval rating was 36%. His previous lowest three-day rating was 35% from March 26 to 28. Former presidents George H.W., Richard Nixon, Jimmy Carter and Harry Truman all reached a 34% low during their tenures, according to Gallup.

Truman had the all-time low of 22% in 1952. Trump has managed to get the lowest rating in Gallup's history for any president in his first-term at the White House, Gallup says.

Trump adviser made repeated attempts to set up Russia meeting

Compared to last year, former President Barack Obama had a 52% approval rating and a 44% disapproval rating from Aug. 8 to Aug. 14, according to Gallup.

Trump’s drop in ratings came after he took two days before finally condemning white supremacists at the White House Monday for creating mayhem in Charlottesville, Va.

Both Democrats and Republicans criticized the President for not denouncing neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan and white nationalists earlier.

Gallup surveyed 1,500 Americans over the phone and the poll has a 3% margin of error.
All one-term (at best) Presidents.

10/10.

Far left pansies can cry me a river. He did more in a few months than obama in 8 years.

Back