President Donald Trump acused by 3 women of Sexual Misconduct

Based on these new revelations I'm going to be trying to get women around me to admit they voted for Trump, and then molest them.

What? Not even part of this thread.
Answer this. Is it worse than option A and B if the POTUS fucks, gets blow jobs and eats the kitty kat of an intern on the oval office?

strawman.jpg

don't recall the outrage over Bill Clinton almost getting back into the WH....

but that's par for the course

????

Not everyone recklessly imputes the sins and motives of a husband to his wife (or vice versa). And there has been literally zero American precedent in determining fitness for office based on the relevant characteristics of a spouse (or any person other than the person seeking/holding office).

If there were several detailed allegations against Hillary, then you'd have a point. But there aren't, and you don't.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trumps own words about Epstein. For the fake news crowd it was printed in 2002, so unless the Deep State has a time machine paid for by Soros, these are his words about a scumbag. I am sure Trump and William Jeff have doubled teamed chicks Roy Moore would find sexy.

????

Not everyone recklessly imputes the sins and motives of a husband to his wife (or vice versa). And there has been literally zero American precedent in determining fitness for office based on the relevant characteristics of a spouse (or any person other than the person seeking/holding office).

If there were several detailed allegations against Hillary, then you'd have a point. But there aren't, and you don't.
so rapist in the white house doesn't matter, if he simply lives there?

wait, what?

ignoring the clear obvious contract marriage, Megans Law exists for a reason

Trump better go out and work on his game because he has a long way to go to catch up with Bill.

Trump doesn't even have a rape yet.

so rapist in the white house doesn't matter, if he simply lives there?

wait, what?

ignoring the clear obvious contract marriage, Megans Law exists for a reason
Are you actually trying to but...but...

Bill Clinton this shit?

He hasn't been President for almost 17 years. Get over it.

Are you actually trying to but...but...

Bill Clinton this shit?

He hasn't been President for almost 17 years. Get over it.
don't recall you caring about sexual harassment when he almost got in through HRC.....

nor virtually every other left leaning poster here.

I find that absolutely hilarious, is all. You can't blame the GOP for Roy Moore, when the Dems supported and still support slick willy (why is Hilary even in politics?) to this day

that's now how this works

Back