President Donald Trump acused by 3 women of Sexual Misconduct

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-trump-accusers-call-congress-151954354.html

“These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgement by delivering a decisive victory,” the statement read. “The timing and absurdity of these false claims speaks volumes and the publicity tour that has begun only further confirms the political motives behind them.”

Is it illegal to falsely accuse the President? Especially if they don't have any evidence? Especially when it has been addressed already? These 3 fake accusers should be put behind bars imo.

Yes filing false charges is illegal.

Lots of people don't know Trump before he was the apprenfice and birther guy.
Before that, he was known as a playboy with lots of sexual misconduct allegations lots.
Trump should be known as "the white house Harvey."

Yeah, yeah, you tried this already. He's not stepping down on unfounded allegations. He does not adhere to the new silly standard of "guilty if someone says so".

This song is getting old. Change the fuckin' record already.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-trump-accusers-call-congress-151954354.html

“These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year’s campaign, and the American people voiced their judgement by delivering a decisive victory,” the statement read. “The timing and absurdity of these false claims speaks volumes and the publicity tour that has begun only further confirms the political motives behind them.”

Is it illegal to falsely accuse the President? Especially if they don't have any evidence? Especially when it has been addressed already? These 3 fake accusers should be put behind bars imo.
Then Trump should sue but I am willing to make any wager that will never ever fucking happen.

Yeah, yeah, you tried this already. He's not stepping down on unfounded allegations. He does not adhere to the new silly standard of "guilty if someone says so".

Unfounded? Lol

I believe if the accusers say it enough times it becomes true.

Just like how ‘Jane doe’ was going to hold a conference with her lawyer about how she was molested by the president when she was a teenager, then just dissapeared and it never happened. Turned out she didn’t even exist.

These women should be thrown into prison for false accusations.

I bet I could find a recent post of yours that is the exact opposite of this. BRB.

Lots of people don't know Trump before he was the apprenfice and birther guy.
Before that, he was known as a playboy with lots of sexual misconduct allegations lots.
Trump should be known as "the white house Harvey."

You sound like you were buddies.

And that no one knew who this Trump tower boxing fan was.

I believe if the accused denies it enough times it becomes false.

If there is no supporting evidence (like a cum stained dress) to the allegations and no charges have been brought forth then you are correct. So in this case you are correct.

Also maybe we can take a tip and at least go 1/8 Sharia and make it so there has to be some sort of evidence and preferably a witness of some sort, not just a victim allegation and her word is final.

If there is no supporting evidence (like a cum stained dress) to the allegations and no charges have been brought forth then you are correct. So in this case you are correct.

Too bad this isn't how reality operates little buddy.

Back