President Donald Trump acused by 3 women of Sexual Misconduct

Too bad this isn't how reality operates little buddy.

Even the article says it is false.
In other words, without any sort of supporting evidence, we should not put much stock in the sensational and belated claim of Trump himself participating in the rape of a young teenager.

Even the article says it is false.
In other words, without any sort of supporting evidence, we should not put much stock in the sensational and belated claim of Trump himself participating in the rape of a young teenager.

What do you think is worse?

Person A forcing themselves on a stranger on a plane including attempting to grab their genitals

Person B kissing a stranger without permission, admitting it, and apologizing for it, and having the apology accepted.

Also, I read something recently (I believe it was in here) where someone said they'd lie if it meant impeaching Trump. If people have called for an assassination, and if ANTIFA, BLM, HAMAS/Hezbolah justify violence for their causes, you can bet their are fanatical Trump haters who could justify falsifying stories to impeach him. That should all make perfect sense.

Too bad these allegations were made when the dentured dotard was still just a candidate. Otherwise, solid CT.

Now tell us how the women who voted for Trump and are now accusing Roy Moore of assault are all leftist plants, Mr. Hannity.

Like the picture itself, that's laughable.

Well, it doesn't pass my personal sexual harrassed test :).
If it would cause a fight if I witness someone doing it to my wife. You should be fired for it.

Imagine you walk into a room and see your wife sleeping and some guy puts his hand on her tits.
Now she was wearing that vest. But the fact that the guy thought it was funny just makes it even worse.
How could you possibly not get in a fight straight away witnessing that?

Seriously.

"A lot of people are idiots who don't care that their Daddy Trump sexually assaults women like other people drink coffee. Therefore, Trump can't be held accountable for his crimes."
That and all the other bad shit Trump did.

For one, it assumes everyone is aware of all the details around every bad act. Two, most of the country voted against Trump (so they're not ok with it). Third, people who did vote for Trump may still not be ok with it but thought Hillary was terrible or they're mad at liberals or whatever.

It's a really bad and dangerous assumption that applies to everything from sexual assault accusations to the Trump U scam, to unethical business practices, etc..

Well, it doesn't pass my personal sexual harrassed test :).
If it would cause a fight if I witness someone doing it to my wife. You should be fired for it.

Imagine you walk into a room and see your wife sleeping and some guy puts his hand on her tits.
Now she was wearing that vest. But the fact that the guy thought it was funny just makes it even worse.
How could you possibly not get in a fight straight away witnessing that?
He's not actually touching her in the photo. Look closely.

Then Trump should sue but I am willing to make any wager that will never ever fucking happen.
He can't sue if it doesn't damage his reputation. He still got elected so where's the damage?

That and all the other bad shit Trump did.

For one, it assumes everyone is aware of all the details around every bad act. Two, most of the country voted against Trump (so they're not ok with it). Third, people who did vote for Trump may still not be ok with it but thought Hillary was terrible or they're mad at liberals or whatever.

It's a really bad and dangerous assumption that applies to everything from sexual assault accusations to the Trump U scam, to unethical business practices, etc..

I think it's pretty clear that all women who voted for Trump gave tacit permission to molest them.

Did he make attempts to have sex with them? Cool. That's the way the world works. Did rape them or grope.them after a "no," well that's a different story.. That is something that needs to be reported immediately by a woman. If they don't report it, that means something.

What do you think is worse?

Person A forcing themselves on a stranger on a plane including attempting to grab their genitals

Person B kissing a stranger without permission, admitting it, and apologizing for it, and having the apology accepted.

What? Not even part of this thread.
Answer this. Is it worse than option A and B if the POTUS fucks, gets blow jobs and eats the kitty kat of an intern on the oval office?

Lol! Seriously that's where that terrible line of logic leads to!

But the President said it's ok since we voted for him and agreed it's ok.

So it's ok to molest women.

I don't give a shit if he slaped these women in the face with his cock..

He's a democratically elected president and short of murder, whatever he did prior to his presidency is who gives a phuq. Resolve it after his term.

What? Not even part of this thread.
Answer this. Is it worse than option A and B if the POTUS fucks, gets blow jobs and eats the kitty kat of an intern on the oval office?

You have to answer my question first then I'll answer your question.

He's not actually touching her in the photo. Look closely.

I am not sure looks to me like he is touching. I mean it won't make that much difference because he would only feel that vest anyway.
It's the disrespect thinking its ok to do that to sleeping women. Can't hold public office if you have done stuff like that.
Not to mention the stupidy of taking a picture of it might disqualify you also.
And I like the guy. But it is what it is.

from the article:

Also, Bill Clinton was mentioned in the article as being buddies with Epstein. Did you miss that part?

I think both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump almost certainly sexually assaulted people.

don't recall the outrage over Bill Clinton almost getting back into the WH....

but that's par for the course

I don't give a shit if he slaped these women in the face with his cock..

He's a democratically elected president and short of murder, whatever he did prior to his presidency is who gives a phuq. Resolve it after his term.
Sadly this type of thinking is common in more than a fringe group.

Back