President Do-Nothing backs down from border wall

Hell, Rod, just words alone are working right now. A wall will be the cherry on top.

So you agree there are better and most cost effective solutions?

Because the wall seems like those thousand dollars desert which are sprinkled with actual tasteless gold.

So you agree there are better and most cost effective solutions?

I agree that if the Democrats could be trusted to be tough on border security, we might not need a wall at all.

But they can't. So we do.

I agree that if the Democrats could be trusted to be tough on border security, we might not need a wall at all.

Funny because in the last 4 decades or so, illegal immigration has soared through republican presidents while slowed down under democratic presidents.

You're mistaking procedural problems with a difference of opinion. Ryan has already agreed with Trump that he will get his money for the wall. It's just a matter of when in these first two years before the next election.

Now if Ryan is lying - and that's always a possibility - then there will be reason to be upset. But you guys are celebrating far too early.

Not that I blame you. You haven't had much to celebrate recently, and you need to take your victories where you can get them.

Ryan like most republicans are expert bullshitters of course.

They support spending and lower taxes while hating on the deficit, thats excellent when you are opposition or on campaign, completely different when you are there trying to balance the budget.

Border republicans wont want the wall and freedom caucaus is probably going to push for a balanced budget, so yeah, they can promise heaven to their followers but unlike fanatics that dont need to prove the existence of heaven, politicians have to actually deliver on a budget.

And its long overdue at this point, we are nearly at May and still no budget has been submitted.

You do realize that if a president wants it can give visas as if they were candy right? so even if there is a wall if the US elected some Trudeau guy they can still flood the country with immigrants.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...r-wall-money-could-prevent-govt-shutdown.html

What the fuck? He needs to get his fatass off the golf resort and start laying bricks, because if I don't see a substancial amount of the wall in 4 years, I'm not voting him for reelection.

43138.jpg
Trump voters who didn't think trump would lie to them are getting exactly what they deserve.

And the reality of governing claims another hyperbolic victim.

It seems I might actually be right again in the long run.

Haha! Are you still crying because the mods got tired of your one-pony show and decided to send you packing?
Lol I wish I could post the PMs. You and I both know you went crawling on your unintelligent knees to the mods begging them to get me to stop trolling you.

Sad.

Yes. I've lived in a desert (29 Palms) and fought a war in a desert (Saudi Arabia).

Now what has that got to do with anything?
Fought a war in Saudi Arabi?

Chair Force Ranger confirmed.

Good Lord, no wonder you're so jealous of me and my job. I actually get to work for a living while you and the other Airmen jack each other off.

To be fair, the original comparison had to do with technical feasibility. Limp Pete thinks that building a wall along the border is too difficult an engineering feat for the U.S. to master (hence, why he believes it's so expensive). You know, because of mountains and other topographical difficulties.

That may not have been clear to a reader like you from the context in this thread, but Limp Petey and I go way back, and I know that's how he thinks.
Oh shit...too cucked to even tag @Limbo Pete in your post.

Sad.

The wall was never going to happen. Just thinking of the logistics of it all, makes my head spin. I'm amazed they even drew up some proposals.

Besides, simply enforcing the law seems to be getting results.

And the second Democrats regain power, those borders are going to be kicked right back open

Tell us all again about how easily built the Great Wall of China was
Bruh it's just built on the bodies of slaves.

The US could easily do the same thing!

@Cuck Front

That must be way the Chinese emperors were so famous for building skyscrapers, air carriers and 777 passenger aircraft. Because being a despot made building infrastructure so much easier.
Incredible.

Sad.

I never said I voted for Johnson, you dufus. I said I didn't remember who I voted for, but that it was one of those obscure third party candidates who got on the ballot. I don't remember because I don't really care who I voted for. It was a protest vote against Trump and Hillary.
This guy can't remember who he voted for five months ago?!?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Sad.

Rational Protestor, it would quite deadly for someone like you. But then you have no clue about anything.

But for those homo sapiens accustomed to living in a modern society, there is nothing in that desert which should give anyone pause who is properly prepared and funded by the U.S. government.

Building the Panama Canal was quite deadly, with thousands dying (including 350 white Americans). Building the Hoover Dam in the 1930s cost almost a hundred American lives. Building a wall along our border will be safer than either.
Lol nope.

And the reality of governing claims another hyperbolic victim.

It seems I might actually be right again in the long run.
Do you ever get tired of all that winning?

Ok, I admit that's a legit argument. On the other hand, if you're worried about future administrations undoing policies you're in favour of, nothing will really prevent that. That's just the way it is.

hiya Lecter,

correct.

if all the manpower and technology that's applied to said wall gets defunded, then all we have left is a multi billion monument to Mr. Trump's errant policy initiatives.

- IGIT

Back