President Do-Nothing backs down from border wall

He already said that Mexico wasn't going to pay for it up front, and that we'd have to cover it. Now he's saying that it isn't in the budget? How's it going to get funded, undisclosed payments from Ukraine?
Are you writing your own article? Are you doing the research? No, you're copying and pasting someone else's work, so your obligation is to just represent it accurately and truthfully.

And the second Democrats regain power, those borders are going to be kicked right back open
Actually the number of undocumented immigrants decreased rather significantly during the last Democratic presidency.

Actually the number of undocumented immigrants decreased rather significantly during the last Democratic presidency.

That's what they say but when you ask them how many are in the country the numbers change from 10 to 13 to 20+ million depending on who you talk to or what study is relevant at the time.

That's what they say but when you ask them how many are in the country the numbers change from 10 to 13 to 20+ million depending on who you talk to or what study is relevant at the time.
Sounds like not wanting to give credit where credit is due. Pew is considered pretty damn reliable and that is there assessment. Although I guess if it does not come from Brietbart it's not worth listening to.

Are you writing your own article? Are you doing the research? No, you're copying and pasting someone else's work, so your obligation is to just represent it accurately and truthfully.

???

This is my thread that I started with my opinion.

I also linked an article and quoted it from it directly. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to me misrepresenting. Unless Fox has since edited the article, the words in quotes in the OP were copy and pasted directly from the linked article.

C-VId9rWAAAeqyq.jpg

???

This is my thread that I started with my opinion.

I also linked an article and quoted it from it directly. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to me misrepresenting. Unless Fox has since edited the article, the words in quotes in the OP were copy and pasted directly from the linked article.
Your article title is not represented by anything in the actual article. This is not a difficult point. You're just doing what most partisan people do, which is distorting the facts in order to make your argument stronger.

The terrain is a fucking nightmare, for one. Yes, they "could' do it, but they would run into so many problems. And for what?

I mean sure, they piss money away everyday, but why add to it with something so incredibly difficult and pointless to make?

Ehh, Idc about terrain and difficulty. Construction is always hard. But I get the point. My point is that everything is difficult and complex, requires problem solving to work out unanticipated/isolated issues, and costs money. But we do things anyways.

Back