President Do-Nothing backs down from border wall

I honestly fear I might be arrested for a hate crime for shitting on @Cold Front itt.

He's clearly operating with an extra chromosome.

"I'd be better prepared than you to walk through the Chihuahuan Desert!"

Oh yeah? You're gonna carry how many gallons of water to make a 40 mile walk through the mountains in the middle of summer in order to reach the nearest highway? Your bitch ass can barely curl 8lbs let alone carry multiple gallons of water on your back through the terrain here.

All that "Combat time" "deployed" in a "war" in "Saudi Arabia" has clearly given you a false sense of masculinity.

I didn't get yellows because even though @Lead is a cuck, whiteknight, pussy himself...he at least didn't go that far. Sad that he let @Cold Front get him to that point when @Cold Front was the only one acting like a teenage girl in that thread. It was embarrassing to watch frankly.

You didn't understand the purpose of the thread like most who wandered in without reading. If we are using the Team America system, you were being an asshole and I was being a dick. No pussies were involved.

Edit- correction. Someone reported you for attacking me as a mod. That person is the pussy.

You didn't understand the purpose of the thread like most who wandered in without reading. If we are using the Team America system, you were being an asshole and I was being a dick. No pussies were involved.

Edit- correction. Someone reported you for attacking me as a mod. That person is the pussy.
Interesting. That's certainly something a lowlife, easily gotten to, cuckold, pussy like @Cold Front would never do.

Never seen so much back peddling on an issue in the span of a few months.

hiya Lecter,

correct.

if all the manpower and technology that's applied to said wall gets defunded, then all we have left is a multi billion monument to Mr. Trump's errant policy initiatives.

- IGIT

It sounds absurdly reductive but that's the entire point of the wall. Trump just likes building shit and putting his name on it.

Never seen so much back peddling on an issue in the span of a few months.

herro Thepaintbucket,

the biggest backpeddle on the wall happened a while ago - as in, i thought Mexico was going to pay for it?

- IGIT

Interesting. That's certainly something a lowlife, easily gotten to, cuckold, pussy like @Cold Front would never do.
He really must suffer from some deeply seeded inesecurities than feed into the hightened sense of self importance
It's like we mixed a Woody Allen character with a Bruce Willis character and added a touch of Gary Busey

And the second Democrats regain power, those borders are going to be kicked right back open

Again though, what's a wall going to do? It's not like it's going to be some impenetrable murder wall, or anything. Even with Trump in power, it's not going to have security posts every 100 yards. Nor will it be able to stop tunneling. It's a big waste of money.

I'm all for controlling the borders, but a wall ain't gonna do much. They could up security right now, without a fucking gillion dollar wall. Throw a few more more thousand guards around the border. What's the difference, if they're going to climb the wall anyways? Just want to them to get a little more tired before a gun is pointed in their face? I don't get it.

Trump is turning out to be a bit of a disappointment. But it still beats that cackling piece of human garbage that he was running against.
There you have it, this was (as I've stated before) the last roll of he dice for me regarding participating in the Great American Quadrennial Screwjob, euphemistically known as voting.

Again though, what's a wall going to do? It's not like it's going to be some impenetrable murder wall, or anything. Even with Trump in power, it's not going to have security posts every 100 yards. Nor will it be able to stop tunneling. It's a big waste of money.

I'm all for controlling the borders, but a wall ain't gonna do much. They could up security right now, without a fucking gillion dollar wall. Throw a few more more thousand guards around the border. What's the difference, if they're going to climb the wall anyways? Just want to them to get a little more tired before a gun is pointed in their face? I don't get it.
I think we probably disagree on a lot of things, but not on this
Solid post imo

The only reason why illegal immigration is down because Trump respents a threat against it. Even if the wall slowly down 60% of border jumping that is a massive deal and that's why Democrats fear it so much. The second Democrats regain power, they will open the flood gates faster than you can say "No Running".

And if they are so worried about the cost, 35% of Mexican remittances...done

Trump sounding very confident here. Be assured trump fans

The only reason why illegal immigration is down because Trump respents a threat against it.

So just stay the course then. Enforce the laws, and make it a bitch to stay in America. That can be accomplished without a wall, and is being accomplished without a wall.

Even if the wall slowly down 60% of border jumping that is a massive deal and that's why Democrats fear it so much.

Why would it though(bring it down 60%)? It's just an easily conquerable physical obstacle. The main deterrent would be law enforcement. Creating a sense that they aren't welcome. That's all you can do. If the Dems get back in power, and say "Hey, c'mon over!", the wall won't be any more effective than the one you have now. Security funding will go down, and they'll just hop the wall at the weak spots. Like they do now.

Also, think about the future. Do you really want to spend all that money, and go through all that effort, for some Dem in the future to go "Meh, we don't need that stinkin' wall."?

Last edited:
So just stay the course then. Enforce the laws, and make it a bitch to stay in America. That can be accomplished without a wall, and is being accomplished without a wall.

Why would it though(bring it down 60%)? It's just an easily conquerable physical obstacle. The main deterrent would be law enforcement. Creating a sense that they aren't welcome. That's all you can do. If the Dems get back in power, and say "Hey, c'mon over!", the wall won't be any more effective than the one you have now. Security funding will go down, and they'll just hop the wall at the weak spots. Like they do now.

Also, think about the future. Do you really want to spend all that money, and go through all that effort, for some Dem in the future to go "Meh, that don't need that stinkin' wall."?

good-kill-29-wtf-say-wr-crime-wtf-watch-the-film-saint-pauly.jpg

They didn't fall for it. They knew damn well it wasn't going to happen.

But they liked that it was a defiant, aggressive-sounding proposal. They loved how riled up it got their enemies. They reached ecstasy seeing how triggered all the liberals and immigrants got.

And that was more than enough. You have to understand how invested this group is in symbolism and emotion. It doesn't matter if something doesn't make sense, if it makes them feel good then it's worth it.

Heaven help us all...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...r-wall-money-could-prevent-govt-shutdown.html

What the fuck? He needs to get his fatass off the golf resort and start laying bricks, because if I don't see a substancial amount of the wall in 4 years, I'm not voting him for reelection.

43138.jpg
That's not backing down from the border wall, that's backing down from one of the ways it will be funded. Read the fucking article title, holy shit. If you can't read basic English then you shouldn't be starting threads. Send me a message next time and I will be happy post the article for you.

¿No hay pared que digas?

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

That's not backing down from the border wall, that's backing down from one of the ways it will be funded. Read the fucking article title, holy shit. If you can't read basic English then you shouldn't be starting threads. Send me a message next time and I will be happy post the article for you.

He already said that Mexico wasn't going to pay for it up front, and that we'd have to cover it. Now he's saying that it isn't in the budget? How's it going to get funded, undisclosed payments from Ukraine?

Back