Premiere League Thread v.734 or "Tules How We Miss You" a Story of (weight)Loss and Triumph

Which Club Will Kyle be Most Loyal to Next Year

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe they wanted to give it to Crosby just to make him look better. You know promote the canadian superstar.

Just look at Don Cherry, often talking shit about european players doing this and that. But when a canadian player does the exact same thing or worse, he dont say anything. Yes i know he has nothing to do with who gives the awards but still :p
You know how it is. Countries are fiercely protective of "their" sport and will be biased regarding it.

Same thing with football and the EPL. Despite proof to the contrary, English people still consider it the best league in the world and the best football being played in it.

I also know that has nothing to do with the topic we are discussion but it is a relevant comparison, especially in this thread. :p

You know how it is. Countries are fiercely protective of "their" sport and will be biased regarding it.

Same thing with football and the EPL. Despite proof to the contrary, English people still consider it the best league in the world and the best football being played in it.

I also know that has nothing to do with the topic we are discussion but it is a relevant comparison, especially in this thread. :p
Well yeah and the fact that Cherry is one goofy fucker. I wanna know what drug he is taking when he decides what to wear on next prodcast. (or the person who picks his outfits)

Well yeah and the fact that Cherry is one goofy fucker. I wanna know what drug he is taking when he decides what to wear on next prodcast. (or the person who picks his outfits)
definitely some sort of hallucigen for sure.

@xtramob

Apparently we want to sign Bobby Wood, it would make no sense unless we want to really take that US money lol.

C97CdywVYAMsOUf.jpg:large

Hope some criminal Nazi Dortmund fans in prison fuck him up

Do you know if Isis claimed responsibility at the time? I know a lot of people were blaming them, but I wonder if they also came out and claimed it. They seem to do that for anything that blows up these days.

Do you know if Isis claimed responsibility at the time? I know a lot of people were blaming them, but I wonder if they also came out and claimed it. They seem to do that for anything that blows up these days.

It was pretty weird. There were several claims but all were fake, lefties tried to link it to righties and vice versa, a muslim "claim" was also there etc.

ISIS did not claim it tho.

You transferred in Zlatan before the game?
<bball2>

Would never normally do it, and as I was I was thinking he's bound to get injured.....but his price was about to go up. My desire to save 0.1 has cost me dear!

R.I.P

The man lived a healthy life and still died from a heart attack. Too many black men, who live healthy lives, die from this shit.

Happened to my brother at 29, but thankfully he survived.

Would never normally do it, and as I was I was thinking he's bound to get injured.....but his price was about to go up. My desire to save 0.1 has cost me dear!
To rub salt into the wounds his price didn't rise! If you had Aguero I wouldn't have worried about him going up anyway.

R.I.P

The man lived a healthy life and still died from a heart attack. Too many black men, who live healthy lives, die from this shit.
Black men? There's a difference when it comes to color and heartattacks?

Anything but a all Madrid final again.

So, Atletico-Real, Juve- Monaco semi-final. I don't think UEfa is stupid enough to put Juve-Real in the semis.

Black men? There's a difference when it comes to color and heartattacks?

I've always heard that it's specifically black people living in colder climates. It has something to do with (forgive my shit medical terms) our bodies be genetically predisposed to retaining more salt as we are supposed to be in hotter climates where we would be losing more salt through sweat.

Just a quick search, so I haven't checked how relaible the source is:

http://www.your-heart-health.com/en-US/heart-disease-facts/black-americans.html

Fast Facts: Black Americans & Heart Disease
  • Black Americans are at greater risk for cardiovascular disease and stroke than White Americans.1
  • Black women (49%) and Black men (44%) have higher rates of heart disease than White men (37%) and White women (32%).1
  • Between the ages of 45 and 64, Black men have a 70% higher risk and Black women have a 50% greater risk of developing heart failure than White men and women.2
  • The earlier onset of heart failure means higher rates of hospitalization, earlier disability, and higher rates of premature death (death before the age of 65) for Black Americans.2
  • The annual rate of first heart attacks and first strokes is higher for Black Americans than White Americans.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back