Premier League Thread v. 198: Everyone is on Holiday Except Us Edition

Are you on Holiday yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already like that he alluded to subsidized housing for working youth, which i think is essential in any country, but I have a feeling we're going to forget about all that very soon and go down immigrant lane. Hope I'm wrong.

Kane got injured for a fair few games and Janssen played, but looked bad. Whichever angle you look at it, he's been shit. Low on confidence, so he could turn it in the future, but he was shit.
Still i think he needs time, new team and new league. A forward needs more than few games as a injury backup to show his talent. Maybe he is not good ehough for Spurs but i am not judging him just yet.

Reading the economic plan and there's not a single thing mentioned other than the "Gender Gap". Christ, m8, this is your shot.

This is really like a powerpoint presentation I put together on Wuthering Heights the morning before class after going out to Cue D's off Rancho at 1 in the morning on a tuesday.

It's a tough one.

On his day he is a very good player, and at 25 he is the perfect age. At the same time, I could see him being a flop too. The fact his agent is mates with Jose seems very dodgy too.

Obviously on paper he greatly improves the squad.......though considering some of the names we've been linked to, he would be slightly underwhelming, as ludicrous as that sounds.

Still, if he is to cost 50m, that still leaves 350m. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Rashford

Bale James Griezemann

ROUKY5.gif

Is Ryan Babel the biggest flop? I remember after that 21s European championship he had a ton of hype.

Kane got injured for a fair few games and Janssen played, but looked bad. Whichever angle you look at it, he's been shit. Low on confidence, so he could turn it in the future, but he was shit.
I was big on him, but not his move to Tottenham. Wrong place. Thought you lot should have signed him, he can fucking run and drift and create the type of space someone like Ozil could use. Just my two cents, but you're right, he looked unwell this season.

Depends on your definition of success, but I have to assume that number is based solely on Antonio Valencia.

I'd say that Rafael had a good run for a short time; and Tevez was a success during his short spell, despite being such a shitbag turncoat.

Basically.

Romero, Rojo and Heinze had their moments, too.

No real bona fide success stories though........even Valencia has been hit and miss, especially up until about 2014.

Reading the economic plan and there's not a single thing mentioned other than the "Gender Gap". Christ, m8, this is your shot.

This is really like a powerpoint presentation I put together on Wuthering Heights the morning before class after going out to Cue D's off Rancho at 1 in the morning on a tuesday.
{<jordan}

fuck wuthering heights

Basically.

Romero, Rojo and Heinze had their moments, too.

No real bona fide success stories though........even Valencia has been hit and miss, especially up until about 2014.
Clearly you're forgetting about Kleberson. :D

We will deliver universal superfast broadband availability by 2022g our economy.

lmao i knew you guys had shit internet but didn't know it was this bad

Waddent that bad at Depor last year. They had a tight little squad.
I had no idea he was back in Europe last I heard he was playing in the Middle East somewhere. I really thought him Drenthe and Daniel De Ridder were going to be something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back