Premier League Thread v. 198: Everyone is on Holiday Except Us Edition

Are you on Holiday yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea he was back in Europe last I heard he was playing in the Middle East somewhere. I really thought him Drenthe and Daniel De Ridder were going to be something special.
He's in Turkey, they'll be in the EU soon don't worry

100% want Martial to be a regular starter next year.
I was kidding.

Bale would be great when healthy, but I think there's too much risk for the cost. He's 28, injury prone, and speed is the first thing to go with age. That, and it's not likely we sign 2 players from Madrid in the same window.

He's in Turkey, they'll be in the EU soon don't worry
Whatever about that I don't really relish Arsenal having to go on those away trips on Thursday night. Remember that juventus fixture got delayed a day and their fans went outside the juventus hotel making noise all night.

This is a mess.
I have some likes and dislikes, but there's too much contradiction and half-ideas in here. Corbyn doesn't seem to know what he's on about when it comes to economics.

I was kidding.

Bale would be great when healthy, but I think there's too much risk for the cost. He's 28, injury prone, and speed is the first thing to go with age. That, and it's not likely we sign 2 players from Madrid in the same window.

I'd take Bale over James.

Whatever about that I don't really relish Arsenal having to go on those away trips on Thursday night. Remember that juventus fixture got delayed a day and their fans went outside the juventus hotel making noise all night.
hahah yes, i would hate to be in the EL.

I was big on him, but not his move to Tottenham. Wrong place. Thought you lot should have signed him, he can fucking run and drift and create the type of space someone like Ozil could use. Just my two cents, but you're right, he looked unwell this season.

If he signed for us, he would have been where Lucas is now, IMO. In other news, I'm well up for a bit of Morata or Lacazette now. Laca's shown consistency and Morata's improved. Would still rather Lukaku, but any of the 3 would make me happy.

Still i think he needs time, new team and new league. A forward needs more than few games as a injury backup to show his talent. Maybe he is not good ehough for Spurs but i am not judging him just yet.

TBF, you could say that about any player who's had a shit season. He's still only 22 though, so you could be right. I'm not writing him off completely, I'm just saying he had a shit season. He didn't even really show any signs of promise either.

If he signed for us, he would have been where Lucas is now, IMO. In other news, I'm well up for a bit of Morata or Lacazette now. Laca's shown consistency and Morata's improved. Would still rather Lukaku, but any of the 3 would make me happy.

TBF, you could say that about any player who's had a shit season. He's still only 22 though, so you could be right. I'm not writing him off completely, I'm just saying he had a shit season. He didn't even really show any signs of promise either.
You could seriously buy all 3 if you were savvy enough in the Market. Won't happen.

I think its good for young players to have some shitty seasons here and there, either makes them tougher and hungrier, or they just capitulate, even so, you see their true colors and know their real worth. Lacazette had a rough 6 months, has responded really well. Morata could hardly get a game in, has half the goals of Ronaldo with a quarter of the minutes.

How much are Arsenal expected to spunk this summer?

He wasn't as bad as Djembax2 or Liam Miller! Poor Nicky Butt.
We taking flops or South American flops?

I'll up you a Tabai and a Bebe if we're goin flops.

Dead wrong about the Agriculture so far. Farmers in Britain make fuck all comparatively because of the EU.

This is a mess.
I have some likes and dislikes, but there's too much contradiction and half-ideas in here. Corbyn doesn't seem to know what he's on about when it comes to economics.

he's massively letting the party down

you should hear what his aide is like, she's even worse

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back